Life and it's many surprises

"Tabisan4eva Lovin' Ice Cream" Poster Request Shop

OMG!..Sorry I took a lot of time before updating this. I just started working on photoshop again since I stopped 3 years ago. I kinda lost knowledge on operating it so I just did review everything I did before. Hahaha.. So anyway, here is the poster my friend. I don't know if you still wanna use it, but I still want to post it here.

FULL SIZE POSTER

Personal / Story Information

Q. Author
R. IceFishyShipper

Q. Story title
R. Life, and It's Many Surprises

Q. Characters
R. Jessica from SNSD and Donghae from Super Junior, The pairing:  HaeSica

Q. Picture links
R. NONE

Q. Mood of the story
R. Love Rival Also is a Romance with some Angst and

Q. Story Summary
R. Jessica Jung is a typical girl who attends XXXX Highschool as a senior and is a waitress at a very popular strip club. She is a typical girl, but that was before she meets this certain man, and this man just made her life turn upside-down. Even though she can try to run away from him, she can never have the life that she had before.

Q. Extra
R. You may choose the pictures you like and that would fit the poster well because I, of course, am not making the poster and i have no experience to it so you may use any kind of pictures if you'd like.

I want the mood of the poster to be kind of dark, since it has angst and in it, but also has a little bit of romance. I want the feel of it to kind of have an evil mood? Well, if you can't or don't want to do the moody presence of the poster then that's fine. Thank you! :)