"A Playboy's Game" (xCutieMissyKpopx)

"Tabisan4eva Lovin' Ice Cream" Poster Request Shop

Hi!..Here is your request poster..

FULL SIZE POSTER

 

Personal / Story Information

Q. Author
R. xCutieMissyKpopx

Q. Story title
R. A Playboy's Game

Q. Characters
R. Kim MyungSoo (L) & Choi Sulli (Pairing)
Bae Suzy, Jung Krystal, Park Jiyeon, Lee JiEun (IU), Park Chanyeol, Song Naeun

Q. Picture links
R. Sulli- Standing and smiling (Red hair)
Myungsoo- Beside Sulli (Standing. Bad boy look)

Q. Mood of the story
R. School Life Romance

Q. Story Summary
R. IU, Suzy, Krystal, Jiyeon and Sulli were best friends. The four (w/o Sulli) like Myungsoo. But, MyungSoo is a playboy. He decides to play the four girls' feelings. Trying to ruin their friendship. The five knew MyungSoo did and Sulli was planning a revenge. Once she got her revenge, Myungsoo starts liking her. But Sulli's childhood friend came from Canada,Chanyeol. Myungsoo became jealous everyday. But, as the months passed, they liked each other. And MyungSoo confessed. Naeun wants to ruin and hurt Sulli. Thinks Sulli a b*tch. Suceeded in her plan. Naeun and Myungsoo became a couple in months. But breaked up. Leaving Sulli in pain. Myungsoo realized he still love Sulli. He wants Sulli back but she don't want. Her feelings was getting deeper for him. She tried to forget him but she can't. He tried to think a way to get Sulli back. He kidnapped her and Sulli thought she was in trouble. And the confession happened. After years, they got married.

Q. Extra
R. (It depends to you if you want to put the side characters, I'm not choosy. But, I really have no idea XD. If you want to change it. You can. ^^)

 

Note: I just hope I did give justice to your request..kekeke..Enjoy and Good Luck to your story..FIGHTING!