"What Tao Wants, What Tao Gets" (x3agsc)

"Tabisan4eva Lovin' Ice Cream" Poster Request Shop

POSTER FULL SIZE

 

Personal and Story Info

Q. Author
R. x3agsc

Q. Story title
R. What Tao wants what Tao gets

Q. Characters
R. Tao and Kris
Pairing : Taoris.

EXO - Tao

EXO - Kris

I want a cute photo of Taoris together but I can't find it so if it's alright with you I hope you can help me search for one :)

Q. Mood of the story
R. Cute, Comedy, Happy Romance

Q. Story Summary
R. Huang Zitao the only son of a rich family, he is the brattiest brat you could ever met but if you get to know him his just a adorable sensetive panda who have an obbession with Gucci. He is also one of the most naive person ever exist. Ever since young Tao gets whatever he wants even if it's a over ten thousand dollar Gucci bag his parents will get it for him. Everybody wants to befriend him due to his richness Like I said before he wants it he gets it what if suddenly a cold, handsome and rich guy named Kris came to his school his class and got Tao's attention ? What if the Cold Kris just ignore Tao ? Will Tao get what he wants this time ? Stay tune and follow us through the adventures of Huang Zitao ! :)

Q. Quote or Phrases
R. "I'm Huang Zitao and nobody ever ignore me!"

 "Aish whatever just go away I dislike childish brats like you!"

Note: As you wish my dear..I try to look for a nice picture of the two. I hope you like it.