"Crazy, Stupid Love" (kittykhatz)

"Tabisan4eva Lovin' Ice Cream" Poster Request Shop

 

 

POSTER FULL SIZE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal and Story Info

Q. Author
R.
kittykhatz

 

Q. Story title
R.
Crazy, Stupid Love

 

Q. Characters
R. Song Joong Ki - innocent guy actor
Sandara Park - 2ne1
Choi Seung hyun - bigbang

 

Q. Picture links
R. I don't have any I leave it up to your capable hands.

Q. Mood of the story
R. Sad, Heartbreak , Romance

 

Q. Story Summary
R. Dara and Top met by coincidence while Joong Ki was away. They somehow became friends and things got complicated when Top unintentionally found out about Joong Ki's secret Playboy life style while he's developing feelings for Dara himself. She tries her best to ignore what is seemingly obvious because she wanted to keep her current relationship but Top started stirring emotions in her that she never thought he could have for anyone but Joong Ki.

Q. Quote or Phrases
R. Dara- You have been the center of my world. Why can't I ever be enough?
Joong Ki - I don't know when it started but it just happened. I kept on wanting more.
Seung Hyun - You're so blindingly precious but he's too stupid to realize it.


Q. Extra
R. This story has 2NE1, Bigbang and EXO members in it with more additional characters but it would just be too crowded. Purplish back ground just because I like the color. Dara should be the center and the two guys on the side or top and bottom... doesn't matter you decide. The quotes are optional.