"ONE 4 YOU" (SchaEyqa)

"Tabisan4eva Lovin' Ice Cream" Poster Request Shop

Hello!..Sorry to wait you, but here is the poster you requested..

 

POSTER

 

Q. Author
R. SchaEyqa

Q. Story title
R. ONE 4 YOU

Q. Story link
R. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/213526/one-4-you-heartbreak-lovestory-nicole-you-ajax-jaehyung-kimhyungjoong

Q. Characters
R. Jae Hyung (A-JAX)
Jung Nicole (KARA)
Kim Hyun Joong


Q. Picture links
R. Could you choose it for me since I couldn't find the suit one..


Q. Mood of the story
R. Sad, Heartbreak , Romance

Q. Story Summary
R. Should I letting you go, even this means that I will experience a heartbreak..

You promise me a happy and beautiful life but where is your promise?

You said that our love will always last longer but why must it come to an end?

All the things you says are lie..

That's what people always say that " PROMISE MEAN TO BE BROKEN" and you are one of them..

He always say that no one will steal and change your place..

But where is the promise go? When fame got him, he forget about you, doesn't admit and pretending that he didn't know you..He find another replacement for you. Would you just wait for him and willing to get heartbroken whenever you seeing him happy with someone else that's not you? When you move and trying to forget him, he come to get your heart back. Would you willing to giving him another chance?

Q. Quote or Phrases
R. No guy worth for your tears and the ones who care are the ones that won't make you cry.

Q. Extra
R. Could you make the poster interesting?

 

A/N: I hope that fits your request..;)