The End. POV Tzuyu

The choice

Sunday Monday. Pov Tzuyu
May 26 ... - 05/27 ...

As usual, to wish good night. She hugged and pulled to her to kiss.
"I will do everything tomorrow, what I will tell you tomorrow."
- Unnie?
- Do not ask. Then I myself will understand everything.
On Monday morning, they began to wake us up as usual. Jihyo has come.
Dahyun-unnie was weird, and Jeongyeon-Unnie too. I never said a word to me.
Manager-unnie came up to me and said that I was driving with Pinkie-oppa in the same car. I wanted to keep silent.
Told me I'm sharing here.
- like what? I will go with you. Dahyun-unnie, hurry up!
"You ... neither ... who ... didn't ... choose ..."
- What are you talking about? I do not understand you, sit down faster, otherwise we will lose sight of ours ...
I think they are shooting me in a movie. Everything is so fast.
- Now, Tsuyu! All my girls cried out and opened the car door. Unnie was done. They are leaving me.
What to do next, I did not know. There was no phone with me to call. Another oddity. After all, he was with me. I decided to return to the hostel, turned and went.
Before she could take a couple of steps, a new bodyguard caught up with me. He was a firearm. He directed it at me:
“You will come with me, beauty!”
- Where are my girls? I have asked.
“You can already hear where,” he liked, putting a gun in my back. - Hey, it's me! Yes, a little problem, but I solved everything. Yes, I will now. With one more gift. Sana knew everything.
The explosion deafened me, and I realized that the last idea had occurred before all the events had happened:
- Trust only what you see.
“Now, now you know where your nanny is,” the explosion indifferently remarked. - Hurry, we need to board the plane as soon as possible. Or do you want to see your leader Jihyo alive?
I heard Sana-unnie's hasty voice ring in my ears:
“Remember that I am always with you.”
Monday. POV Minatozaki Sana'a
“I chose them, Dad, and believes what you hear today.”