First call. Diary of Minatozaki Sana

The choice

From the Diary of Minatozaki Sana
Sunday.
05.19 ...

I witnessed a conversation I shouldn't have heard. I have to be a secret unini manager.
“I thought you were typing SMS for Dahyun?” Sounds a pleasant baritone from the speakers of the phone. "What are you up to?"
- Do not worry, everything is going according to plan.
You wanted to sacrifice Sana, Nayeon and Jihyo. And here, Dahyun?
“She's the leader on the Maknae-line,” she replied, turning down the volume when someone opened the door and went out. - I decided that I would change the candidates by thinking a little.
“Then I chose you.” Good thing I'm calling, the chef contacted us. He managed to convey the letter through one prisoner.
“So, when will it all start?” She asked. "Damn, I need to go ..."
- Is he? I'll call myself - disconnected.
- Yes, oppa, did you want something from me? - politeness and meekness itself.

Monday.
05.20 ...

I waited so long, came today. I was asked to choose two people.
I saw her looking at the phone screen. She raised her eyes and met mine. I winked and smiled. Her smile is not the same as it used to come back to me.
Besides me and Dahyun, someone else received an SMS today.
I immediately determined who could.
So we are the three victims to choose.
I need to somehow contact Dahyun and Jeongyeon-unnie.
***
“We need to somehow scare them, Minho.” I think they do not understand.
- Where are you?
- Now we’re going to the center, then we turn into the street ... to the JTD building, there we have a planned photo shoot.
"My people will be there before you." Dial “1” when they will be deleted all together.

...
- Why didn’t you dial “1”?
- We had a change in the schedule. At the end of the last minute, when we are about to turn onto the street.
- Hell! Where are you?
- In the gym.
- Do you have a planned schedule?
“I myself changed it to make it easier for you.” I convinced the director. She said she needed to prepare for the upcoming concert. Well, all nonsense. I asked the trainers to give the most difficult exercise. Now it's your turn, Minho.
"You know how, yes, it will make my guys a lot easier."

Tuesday.
05.21 ...

I have not yet been able to talk with Dahyun and Jeongyeon. We need to develop a plan to expose the manager. The evening could not, too busy schedule. It can happen.
21:15
Conversely, those who saw him greeted him. He became his man in all two years. He knows how to get along with people. He went up to the second floor. I was waiting. She should be out soon. The door snapped, and from there, looking back, she went out with her girlfriend.
- Where are your guys?
- They are waiting for my team. They are there?
- Yes. What are you going to do?
"They completed Yunji's mission." You will come out on some pretext and call my guys. Then you better not go in ...
- ...
- Do not be afraid, it will be ...
“Shhh,” she put a finger to her lips and listened. “Jeongyeon-unnie. ... Come on, quickly pretend we're arguing.
21:34
Dahyun, at the request of Chaeyeong, helped us by showing the most basic foundations for completing the assignment. We just repeated it when coach Minho entered the gym. He coached us on Wednesdays and Fridays, Enji. He came to us.
- I was asked to check, Eunji needed to go out for a couple of minutes. So how is the training going? Are you ready to show the result?
I just said that. About the choice. Indeed ...

- Then let's take turns. Dahyun-si, can we start with you?
The light suddenly went out and snapped the lock on the door.
We were not afraid, we were simply surprised. I wanted to ask what happened, but someone came up to me from behind.
- Follow all directions. Our orders are not a joke. We take our requirements very seriously. It can happen in this darkness. If it’s clear to you, nod? “I did as they said.”
5 minutes of darkness did their job when they saw the pale faces of Jeongyeon and Dahyun. I had the same pale face.
Wednesday
05.22 ....

I called my father. We talked about ordinary topics. The one who did not eavesdrop, just listened to simple words. Code for the father. He himself once invented me.
I'm going to meet him.
Thursday Friday Saturday
05.23 ... - 05.24 ... - May 25 ....

Early on Thursday morning, the girls and I left the hostel and drove to the airport. Three days off. Enjoy your vacation. I knew exactly why I was going home. We arrived at the airport, went through customs, said goodbye to our aircraft.
When they watched me Turned around, no one is familiar. All not familiar people. Then I forgot as a trifle.
10:15
Landed at the airport in Japan. Here we had to disperse in different directions. This feeling again. When they noticed how they followed Mina and Momo. When we went down the ramp. They followed us all the time. I realized they were following us. So for me too. I took a mirror from my purse.
One has to be careful.
"Nothing can be done without my permission."
- Yes, boss.
- If you notice something unusual in their behavior, let me know.
- Yes, boss.
- Follow them.
- Everything is clear to us! Before communication.
"She already got it, and so Minho made her senior!"
11:45
I saw the observation right to the house. I had to tell everything. So they have everything. They hear everything.
If I know everything ...
I said nothing. She just laughed and said she was joking.
You cannot take risks.
On Friday night, when we played a monopoly, I asked:
“How would you answer if you were asked about your life or the life of your friends?”
- I would give everything for my family and my friends. They exceeded everything. I would not sit here.
“Thank you, dad, I thought so.”
- Someone asks you to make a choice?
- No, I just asked, do not pay attention.
“Sana, Sana, whom do you love most, apart from your family?”
- TWICE, they are closest to you.
“And if you were given such a question, who would you choose?”
“You know my answer, dad.”
I thought for a long time what to do. I heard all the options and all the time coming to the first thoughts.
It is imperative to somehow inform Dahyun and Jeongyeon.
On Saturday, we returned back to Seoul.
It sounds like a telephone signal:
- they behaved as usual. We just lost time watching them.
- And Sana? What did she do? What did she talk about with her father? Sana found out.
"Nothing, home chatter." Nothing interesting. As you showed, baby, ”one of the pursuers dared to say. "She does not suspect anything."
"In any case, somehow ... well, Minho said she would be hard tonight and tell her what to do next."
- then before connecting - turned off.

...

- Who did our victims choose? He asked immediately, without a preamble.
“Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo, Mina, and Chaeyeong,” she replied in an ordinary voice. She was sure that she was alone.
- What about maknae? What did you decide to do with her? - did not comment on the choice.
"She drives in the car where you will, dear." Our little safety net, if they are safe haven, ”the answer sounded without regrets.
- Good one. Then listen to our leader’s plan.