Start - POV Jihyo

The choice

Monday.
05.27 ....

A bright light blinded my eyes, and someone pushed me on the shoulder. I had to open them. Rabbits are still dancing in front of my pupils.
“Jihyo, it's time to get up,” he said softly in my ear.
- The time has come? - Still sleepy, she asked, covering her yawn with her palm.
The voice of our manager Annie. - I put myself in order, I will wake the rest.
"I wake up on the way to the bathroom, maknae-line - I insert, stretch, my bare feet touch the cool floor, making me cringe."
“At the training camp for 15 minutes,” she whispered after me.
I quickly entered Makne’s room, quietly opened the door and went inside. Dahyun and Chaeyeong were bumping at each other, gently sniffing. I looked at me with a sleepy look.
“15 minutes,” I simply warn. I look in the mirror, look at me:
“Oh my God,” I breathed out, looking at my image.
Hair, night, hair, nightie some kind of wrinkled. She opened the tap, picked up cold water and rinsed her face. I opened the tube of toothpaste, gently squeezed the brush and began to brush my teeth. All morning procedures took no more than 5 minutes. I ran into Nyon and Momo, and they crowded into the bathroom.
“Another 10 minutes, girl,” I said, returning to the room to get dressed. I walk past the kitchen, read, read the schedule for today.
03:25 in the morning - rise.
04:00 - the first dubbing sample for a music show.
So, what time they climbed on us - a thought flickered, but was lost when I saw the makna blowing in his arms, Tsuyu pushed them from behind. She smiled, rushed to them.
Mina and Sana have already changed into the room, they only nodded silently, I pulled out a tracksuit with a lower shelf, a couple of times and began to put it on. Having dressed, combed his hair, sat down on the bed. She sighed, tried to tune in to a new difficult day. Again, be a leader, not just a girl named JiHyo.
Exactly at 03:27 we all got in the car, I was with NaMoMiChaeng.
JeongSaDaTzu in another car, behind us. All sleepy, like me.
“Girls, we have changes in the schedule today,” she puts the phone back in her bag, “said the manager. - Immediately after the rehearsal, we go to the airport, from there we fly by a frequent flight to the city N, we will stay there for a week. Everything you need on the go.
- JYP? Our fan friendships. We promised to meet ONCE - the leader woke up in me, I exchanged looks with the surprised looks of my members, and we did not understand why the schedule changed so radically. - why?
- This morning, finally, a contract was signed with one company, and they had the conditions for TWICE to come to him and give a small concert. The manager explained that there are a lot of fans in this city.
“I don’t know why the car that followed us turned into a completely different person?”
“They will be together and will soon join us,” the manager assured her. “Sorry, villain, can you go a little faster?”
I was alarmed at how nervous our unnie was. She continued to run, back and forth. Broke.
I somehow stiffened, suddenly realizing that we were going to the airport.
“Unnie, has our schedule changed again?” An eyebrow rose, approaching Nyon, quietly using her sign to be ready. She nodded barely. - Why are we going to the airport?
- What? - She scaredly raised her head, then tried to smile, but a grimace depicted her face. “We need to go to the airport to ...”
- Yes, yes, some new city. What are you hiding, babysitter? Tell us the truth, asked Nion Unni.
Our manager thought for a long time, but still decided to tell.
“Over the past few months we have received letters of death threats against each of you.” We checked in the usual way, found information, found out who writes and where this person lives. Our security agency took care of everything. They found only an empty room. After interrogating the neighbors, it turned out that this house was empty for a long time. Their windows are opposite the doors, they are sure of it.
She stopped for a few minutes, took out some complicated sheets and handed them to us. The threat of writing. Someone always writes us such a thing, but we never crossed the line.
“What is the reason ...” Chaeng asked.
"We don't know yet." They lay down and appeared a week ago. We could not track the sender. Everything is too clean and transparent.
- What is it? Momo asked.
- Here it is - it shows it and shows us. We read together:
“If you are given a choice, save yourself or save a loved one. Who will you choose? "
After the meeting was held, security issues were resolved. We are going to you, and not in ordinary negotiations, I will take you to the airport.
- Why?
- Suppose you have telephone tapping in your home.
- What ?! - we exclaimed.
- Yes. I even found a couple in the kitchen. Here they are - they take out something like small dots from a pocket. “New model,” she answered a quiet question. You met at the airport. They join us.
- So you want to say that we were specially divided? Shoot down the pursuers? - I specified. And I believed her. - Good one. We will do everything, as you say, unnie.

“Good,” she repeated, exhaling, turning to the driver. - Click on the gas. Our plane flies in 15 minutes.
15 minutes if nothing had happened to the girls in those minutes.
I prayed all these minutes. When we earned money at the airport, they quickly got on a plane.
I expected to see a familiar car, but minutes passed and no one. The girls and I looked at each other excitedly.
“Unnie,” Chaeyoung shouted anxiously, nervously. Even her slightly dark skin did not hide her pallor.
“They will be right now,” she said convincingly.
And indeed, after a couple of minutes the door opened and Tsuyu entered. We tried to smile, but nothing came of it. She just hugged us all and sat down next to Chaeyeong.
At the very beginning, we were very focused.
- Unnie! We cannot send us. “They're not inside yet!” - we tried to break through to her, but we were a reserved person whom we had never seen. We have not heard. - We promised to wait for them !!!
The plane was subtly gaining altitude, and now we soared in the sky.
- Why ?! Why ?! - we demanded.
“Because it was their choice,” we heard a hoarse voice. “I really did not expect to see another girl here, but she is not on my list, but ...” his radio crackled, he and asked something. They answered him. Then he took a collapsed list, took a pen, added a name. “I understand that everything will be done.”
“We do not understand,” my voice hoarsely sounded from unshed tears. I joined Neyon, she joined her, and Chaeyeong, Tsuyu, Momo, and Mina joined us. - Which list? What is it about, babysitter? She turned to the man.
- Where is my reward?
Juno, you got a great job, Eunyeon - before our eyes, they kissed on the lips. "Now be a good girl and tell them the whole truth."
“Your names are on the list.” This means that Jeongyeon, Sana, Dahyun.
They chose. To be here on the plane. We really fly to the city of N, but do not hide you. We want us to do this. He did not want to make concessions, we warned him. And he finds an inverted car with national group numbers in the rock before turning to the airport. Make sure of our serious intentions when he discovers the corpses of three girls.
- They ...? “I can't believe everything I heard.” - no ...
I needed confirmation of the words of a madwoman. I would like to call my bag to find the phone and call the girls.
- Do not look, the phone is not there. While you were packing, we took them out of the bag. It will convince you. Our birds listen to the news.
“Once again I repeat. It is not joke. There were three members from TWICE in the group, Jonghon, Sana and Dahyun groups. Where the rest of the participants are not yet known! All details of the investigation are confidential. Apparently, they were at high speed at the airport, and the driver apparently lost control of the car, and they first crashed into a fence, and then fell into the rocks.
We are talking about the fact that there are repair robots to strengthen the fence. This remains to be seen in the investigation. Why did the driver risk his life with passengers? Where are the other members of the group? "
- Make sure? - the question was indifferent. Our answer is a quiet cry and a strong hug. - I would really not like to spoil such a product, but if you get me ...
“Honey, let me take care of this?” The manager asked quietly. He grunted, but lost.
I was tormented with this.
"Why did you make that choice, right?"
- For what? Because of revenge. I wanted to take revenge on PD-Nyme, but there was no way to implement it. So far I have not received a letter asking about the choice. I chose myself and asked to join him. And did not regret it. I want to see her.
She was in joy. No remorse.
- Clean.
We have already talked about our three members. They chose us, and we must survive. Our views spoke for themselves. We will definitely come up with a plan to tell our director where we are being held. We do not think about running away, we have no chance, because we are flying to a country completely unknown to us.
We were asked the question: who will you choose?
Answer: Jeongeong, Sana and Dahyun!