Go Crazy! (Part 2)

Tales After Dark 5 (2PM's Horror Hour)

Author's Note: Hello Readers! I know it's really hard and stressful during the lockdown and self-isolation period at the moment, I hope it all goes away in the next month or so. So before I conclude the last story and this season, here is a rap by Junho and Chansung recapping the last chapter and also a huge reveal that will all make sense with the craziness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap Rap - By Junho & Chansung (with beatboxing by guest Ok Taecyeon ;) )

Taecyeon stands in the middle of Junho and Chaunsung who nod to start the beatboxing before they rap to the readers.

"Once upon a time but not too long ago, two boys find themselves in situation but couldn't say no. From two cousins that form a frat brothers duo, who like to play games like a fricking psycho.." Junho rapped his verse.

"The friends had enough of their games and for the other victims, they wished to avenge. They unknowingly agreed to spend a night in a haunted asylum as a challenge.." Chansung rapped his verse.

"But we all know that it might end differently and after getting tricked, just wished we both had used our fists. But if wanna know what happens next, check out the second part with few shocking twists." Junho and Chaunsung concluded the recap before switching to the second part of the story....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 1 Day Ago ~ 8.30pm

The frat brothers laughed at the Junho and Chaunsung screaming for their lives, not knowing that Hyung-Sik and Dong-Jun got a technical geek to pull in few scary tricks with a sound machine mirroring knocking and screeching sounds.

"Those losers are bunch of girls Dong-Jun-ah! They are so gonna lose in this challenge." Hyung-Sik exclaimed in laughter.

"Of course Hyung-Sik-ah! We just have to wait till they run out of the asylum with a photo.." Dong-Jun replied with the other frat brothers laughing with them. He nodded towards two of the frat brothers to check Junho and Chansung's whereabouts to capture the reaction.

While they were laughing, they were unaware that an unknown force was looming behind them and once the frat brothers checked behind, they looked in shock.

~ 9.00pm ~

Hyung-Sik and Dong-Jun looked around for the frat brothers who never came back and sent the remaining four of the frat brothers to look for them. The frat brothers broke inside the asylum to look around but an unknown force dragged them down through a trap door. 

While the cousins were checking for their group, something came behind them and touched their shoulders making them scream in fright...

"AAAAAHHHH!" The cousins screamed and when they looked back, it revealed to be Joo and Nayeon who were feeling a little suspicious towards them.

"Annyeong ladies! What are you both doing here..." Dong-Jun replied in a nervous tone after feeling a little frightened from the early scare.

"We were trying to contact Junho and Chansung for our study group but couldn't find them anywhere." Joo explained in a suspicious tone.

"One of the guys told us that the Oppas were dragged into a challenge, even after the Dean banned your hazing games..." Nayeon replied.

"Aniyo! We were just playing a game to test our fears for fun...." Hyung-Sik explained before he saw a message near the window that slightly angered him.

ARE YOU SCARED YET! COME IN IF YOU DARE...

"Well if it's a game, why don't we go inside and find Junho and Chansung...." Joo demanded to go inside the asylum with Nayeon nodded in agreement.

"Yeah we will! I ain't scared of anything, come on Dong-Jun-ah!" Hyung-Sik exclaimed to prove his "bravery" while Dong-Jun felt confused and went ahead to go inside.

Hyung-Sik's temper was getting the best of him after seeing the message which he thought was written by Junho and Chansung and wanted to prove him and Dong-Jun as the winners of the challenge. The cousins were feeling a little creeped out when looking around the asylum while Joo and Nayeon were feeling a little terrified looking around the skeletons in the rooms.

"Unni I feel scared....we should get out of here..." Nayeon informed Joo who nodded and they both tried to leave before looking behind them in shock.

"I hope the girls are okay and where are the frat brothers..." Hyung-Sik wondered wwhile Dong-Jun felt frustrated at his confused state.

"I don't know, why don't I ask you why the hell are we here in the first place.!" Dong-Jun exclaimed while Hyung-Sik was taken aback.

"I was trying to save ourselves from losing the challenge, if it wasn't for that message on the window..." Hyung-Sik revealed to Dong-Jun who felt surprised at the last comment.

"Wait! What message are you talking about?" Dong-Jun asked Hyung-Sik before a stretcher came rolling towards them and found one of the frat brothers dead with his mouth open in shock with blood dripping.

"Get out of here!" Dong-Jun and Hyung-Sik ran towards the exit but the door was shut itself and locked them inside. They try to escape through the windows and found the second frat brother propped outside like a morbid statue. They ran upstairs in a room filled with hospital beds with bodies covered in sheets. 

"DING DONG! DING DONG!" An old clock on the wall struck at midnight itself despite not working for so many years. The cousins felt more frightened when they saw fog appearing under the four beds and something moving underneath the sheets.

The bodies under the sheets are slowly started to rise from the beds and it showed Junho, Chansung, Key and Minho with white skin who were trying to catch them before tripping over a cable which turned off a machine. The cousins checked the machine that stopped the fake fog in the room and realised that it was all a prank with the boys were trying to scare them.

"Nice try boys! You guys think we can be scared with fog and your ghost-looking faces!" Dong-Jun screamed around the room while the boys disappeared somehwhere. They saw light coming from the attic and went upstairs to confront them.

"I bet the boys were drugged and made it look like they were dead with fake blood dripping to scare us..." Hyung-Sik speculated over the scenes earlier before they entered the room. There were candlelights on a long table draped with a white cloth like some kind of dinner. They saw the other bodies of the other frat brothers that fell in the trap door earlier while Hyung-Sik and Dong-Jun were still hysterical over their assumptions.

"See that Hyung-Sik-ah! They put their bodies like they were dead and blood is dripping from the head." Dong-Jun nodded at Hyung-Sik to taste the fake blood but once they tasted it and felt their pulses, they finally came to a horrifying truth.

"That's real blood...I can't feel any of their pulses....they're really dead!" Hyung-Sik revealed aloud before the door was shut and revealed four people in red hooded cloaks. Once each hood was unveiled, it was revealed to be Key, Minho, Junho and Chansung.

"What is going on here? What do you guys want from us...!?" Dong-Jun asked in hysterical tone to the boys who were looking at them with a sinister smirk.

"We were actually doing our own little club and you guys are the main event.." Key replied to the cousins who were in disbelief.

"Why are you guys doing this to us...?" Hyung-Sik cried out before Minho spoke out.

"This is what every boy said when your hazing games drove them to their death..." Minho revealed which put the cousins in shock.

"How in the world did you guys do it? I thought we drove you guys out of college...." Dong-Jun asked in a confusing tone.

"I guess you have to ask our mastermind friends here..." Key mocked at their fear and nodded to Junho and Chaunsung who broke the 4th wall by rewinding to the scene earlier where they received a call from Key's mother.

"You guys probably thinking what happened in the last chapter when we had a phone call earlier, it turns out that due to the humiliation of Key and Minho where Key's father tried to kill himself in shame but luckily Key and his mother saved him but he was hospitalised due to the alcohol poisoning." Junho revealed in the narration of the flashback.

"That moment where we fell in shock was actually in relief knowing that Key's father was saved, so we decided to take revenge with us both, Key and Minho to teach these jerks a good lesson." Chansung forwarded the scene to the meeting flashback.

"After you mentioned the challenge, we willingly agreed to it and had someone spying you guys and overheard you guys planning to cheat the challenge. He informed us what was going and actually went ahead in being your tech guy with the "sounds" to scare us." Junho revealed the other student earlier and fast forwarded to where they had entered the asylum after being locked inside.

"When we were recording that "fake" video and saw something, it turns out that Key and Minho were dressed as ghosts from The Grudge and started to sing to Go Crazy which made it funny but ater having our little fun, we decided to put our plan in action by luring your frat brothers and getting you guys trapped in the asylum too." Junho and Chansung finished re-telling the flashback.

"What are you guys...? We w-were just following the traditions of our dad's and uncles had done in college..." Dong-Jun begged to the boys.

"Well I think you guys made a huge mistake in targetting us because your uncle had bullied Key's Appa back when he was in college and now you're trying to repeat the same torture on Key, Minho and us as well..." Junho confessed which made the cousins more shocked with the hidden revelation.

"In case you're forgetting what was discussed yesterday, any cheating during the challenge will be null and void and since you guys tried to cheat despite the rules, you both will be facing the consequences together..." Chansung replied which made them chuckle while Dong-Jun and Hyung-Sik were feeling scared of the outcome.

"Are you gonna kill us like you did with the other guys...?" Hyung-Sik asked after a tense silence.

"DING! DONG! DING DONG!" The clock struck at 10.00pm on the wall where the boys were getting their tools ready to punish the cousins. The cousins ran out of the room to escape the asylum and when they try to open the door, they found Joo and Nayeon huddled in a room together.

"What are girls doing here? I thought we lost you both too..." Hyung-Sik asked the girls in a confusing tone.

"They're gonna kill us..! Junho, Chansung, Minho and Key are coming for us!" Dong-Jun replied in a frightened tone which puzzled the girls.

"Honestly you guys are the ones who planned this and I don't think they will kill you..." Joo argued with the cousins who were frantic before they fell down on the floor and felt paralysed.

"What's happening to us...? I can't feel my legs.." Dong-Jun couldn't move until he saw Nayeon with an injection in her hand.

"Seriously Unnie! I just can't deal with these coward losers..." Nayeon complained to Joo who nodded in agreement while Junho and Chansung, Minho and Key entered in the room with sinister smiles in their faces.

"What's going on here..?! Don't kill us please and let us go...?!" Hyung-Sik screamed at the gang who huddled together before revealing their monsterous forms which put them in shock. They realised that the group were ghouls who were waiting to eat their flesh for a macabre dinner.

"Told you that we're not gonna kill you because it's time for a huge feast for ghouls like us..." Joo replied with her fangs sticking out.

"But we're innocent and we didn't anything wrong..." Dong-Jun screamed before Junho and Chansung put them in the table.

"We only hunt for those who are nothing but bad people and you guys are the worst of them all...." Nayeon replied in a angry tone before nodded towards the boys to come to towards the table.

"What a lovely night to eat some juicy flesh!" Junho and Chansung said in unison before they, Minho, Key and the girls slaughtered the cousins like meat and ate their fleshes with hunger and drank their blood like wine.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 12.00 am ~

The gang gathered once midnight has struck and huddled together after they devoured the boys and the cousins like fresh meat.

"It was a good thing you told us about these jerks..." Joo remarked making the boys and Nayeon laugh at her outburst.

"Well I thought it would be hard to find the bad ones and it also gave a change for us to get revenge..." Key replied and burped making the gang laugh.

"I thought junk food was bad but bad people as junk food tasted so good..." Nayeon replied in a thankful tone.

"You gotta thank Junho and Chansung who found them and glad that it all went to plan..." Minho thanked the masterminds while they bowed in gratitude.

They all faced the readers to conclude the story in their own unique way.

"Now that you all read the plost twists and saw the moments that made you jump in fright. I hope you guys enjoyed our juicy dark comedy of horror..." Junho thanked the readers.

"But always take care and treat your family, friends and loved ones with care, otherwise there will be consequences..." Chansung tried to act serious before breaking into laughter with the friends while the gang bowed and bid their farewell to the readers.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of The Third Story

31 May 2020