Go Crazy! (Part 1)

Tales After Dark 5 (2PM's Horror Hour)

Author's Note: Any text highlighted in italics, is showing the characters breaking the 4th wall to narrate the story unfolding in the next two chapters, because not since the Scream movie series I have decided to deconstruct a story with psychological horror elements mixed with a bit of dark humour and revenge....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go crazy, Tonight

We are determined to go nuts

Just for one night, go all out

Go crazy~

2PM - Go Crazy! (Chorus)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Like Norman Bates mentioned that we all go a little mad sometimes, it was logically because of the reasons that happen within a situation that is out of our control." A guy named Junho explaining to the readers of the story.

But if a person does something that would drive anyone mad to the brink of their broken sanity, it's time we show what real madness feels like. A guy named Chansung explained further. breaking the 4th wall.

"Chansung-ah! It won't be fun explaining to the readers here, but we can tell you that is a dark comedy with a shocking twist.." Junho smirked and nodded at Chansung who was also smirking.

"You're right Hyung! it's best explaining to them what really happened and how it lead up to this crazy situation which has some laughs but with some spooks thrown..." Chansung replied, while readers imagined a flashback to the story earlier..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 3 days ago ~

Junho and Chansung were putting their books away, until they heard loud shouting coming from outside of the campus. They opened the windows and saw a group of students crowded around the Dean of the college and two mothers who were escorting their sons into their car.

"I will not admit my son into this college anymore! He has been traumatised of what happened to him..." An outraged mother arguing to the Dean of the college.

"Mianhemida, I am deeply sorry for what happened to Minho and Kibum and I didn't expect them to..." The Dean was trying to explain before another woman cut him off.

"How can you do about it, those rich boys are showing their wealth and popularity around and humliating our sons." A woman yelled at the Dean, who turned out to be Kibum's mother.

"Again I am deeply sorry for what happened to those boys and after learning about the hazing, I had banned any fraternity activities for the time being and these boys will face expulsion if they repeat this heinous crime." The Dean bowed in apology while the mothers drove off the campus in anger.

"Those boys will get what they deserve!" Minho's mother cursed the college before leaving which left everyone in shock.

Junho and Chansung were walking down the hallway to their class before bumping into a pair of sorority friends: Joo and Nayeon who greeted them with smiles and waves.

"Hey Guys! Are you still attending the frat parties with those idiots, it's really pointless and the Dean said they will be expelled if they try to haze students again..." Joo remarked.

"Well we could've got out of it but they already had their "bodyguards" to keep an eye on us if we try to escape..." Junho replied in a frustrating tone.

"Only because we are the "fresh meat" on campus..." Chansung replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Well I hope you both find a way out of it, at least no one will dare to go against you. See you later Oppas.." Nayeon replied. The girls waved at Junho and Chansung and left for their classes.

While the guys were lost in their thoughts about class, a big burly guy handed a note to the boys and left silently. They opened the note together and groaned at the message.

Urgent Frat Meeting! Tomorrow at 8pm sharp!

"As you can see like every horror movie, something ominious happens to an innocent victim which causes everything to go awry and horrible..." Junho addressed the situation to the readers.

"But what you saw was just a little trailer, and despire getting reassurances from female classmates, we are going to get grinded and now the next scene will make you go WTF..." Chaunsung replied which switched to the next scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 2 days ago ~

"Remember when you guys witnessed two mothers arguing with the Dean about the 'two boys', here are two cousins that are nothing but 'BLEEEEEP' and good for nothing 'BLEEEEEP', standing like they own the place: ZE:A was the name of their fraternity, mianhe for using bad language." Junho narrated the story of two college guys standing on a foyer within a frat house.

"They should've called themselves Nu Pabos, which they really are because them being stupid and crazy is one dangerous cominbation, thanks to Hyung that the other words was censored. But anyway, it's time we get back to story that will change the course...." Chansung narrated after Junho.

Park Hyung-Shik and Kim Dong-Jun were two cousins who come from a rich family and had donated a lot of money to the college. But with their powerful status, they're also sadistic with being the head alpha figures of the fraternity and love to create havoc with putting new students into humiliating acts of hazing. But due to their latest acts has put two students in therapy, they realise that that the Fraternity will not go down like this.

"My dear chungus and pledges here, someone tipped off to the Dean or maybe to the parents of our former pledges about our activities in the campus..." Hyung-Shik spoke to the students in a suspicious tone.

"And now those parents compellled the Dean to take action, we will face expulsion if we try to continue the tradition. But the truth is that it won't happen..." Dong-Jun walked arrund the room whilst doubting the students.

"But won't that be a bad thing to do, my parents wanted me to study hard in this college...." A timid student spoke up whilst the Frat brothers laughed at his naive comment but Junho and Chansung tensed when they realised what was going to happen next.

"DO WE LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" Hyung-Shik yelled at the students making them flinch in fear whilst the Frat brother stayed silent. Dong-Jun put his hand on Hyung-Shik's shoulder before he smirked at the timid student who looked frightened.

"Since he questioned about our tradition, he's gonna be a part of our latest activity...." Dong-Jun announced which put the students on edge, depsite the warnings from the previous incident.

"Our latest activity is that some of the pledges will spend a night in an abandoned asylum outside of the campus building...." Dong-Jun announced the latest hazing activity that put every guy in shock, including Junho and Chaunsung.

"But if any of you guys get out less than few hours, you will not be able to live everyday with shame and humilation.." Hyung-Shik replied in a mocking tone while the other frat brothers laughed in jest which annoyed Junho.

"I don't think it's fair to put him or anyone like that..." Junho finally spoke up which made the frat brothers go silent.

"Are you questioning our intentions Junho-ah..." Hyung-Shik asked Junho in a demanding tone.

"You left me no choice now, even after Dean's warning you all want to continue this drama..." Junho replied in a frustrating tone which further angered Hyung-Shik and his followers.

"Well I guess we can choose Junho to take part in this game now...." Dong-Jun announced in a mocking tone which their followers roared with laughter and the other students in fear.

"Andwe! Junho Hyung will not do it because I want to add few conditions..." Chansung stood up and stood next to Junho while facing Hyung-shik and Dong-Jun.

"What kind of conditions does the tall child want to add...." Hyung-Shik mocked Chansung who further replies to him.

"Only me and Hyung will take part in this game so if we win this challenge by spending the night, you guys will stop the hazing and leave the other students alone and face the punishment, even if you try to cheat..." Chansung announced the first condition.

"And if we win this challlenge and then what...." Hyung-Shik asked further while Dong-Jun nodded his head.

"Then you will leave the guys alone and we will suffer the punishment...." Junho replied which put the other students in shock while the frat brothers revelled in joy in their 2nd condition.

"Araso! You guys got yourselves a deal! We will start the challenge tomorrow at 8pm." Dong-Jun announces the challenge which the other followers agreed while the boys left the meeting with dread and worry.

"Dong-Jun-ah! Do you realise what we're up against? These guys will beat us in this challenge..." Hyung-Shik whispered to Dong-Jun who was secretly smirking.

"Don't worry Hyung-Shik-ah, I got things planned for these losers and they will lose the challenge as soon as they go inside the asylum, they'll get scared and run like scaredy cats..." Dong-Jun revealed his secret plan to Hyung-Shik.

Junho and Chansung were walking towards their dorm when Chansung received a call from a woman who informed a news which put him shock while Junho looked worried.

"Kwenchana? Who was it on the phone....?" Junho asked Chansung who started tearing up.

"It was Key's Omma....she said that (the silence drowned their voices...)" Chansung revealed the news to Junho who dropped onto the floor and cried aloud with Chansung. After they had composed themselves, they made a vow to the readers.

"These BLEEP are gonna get what's coming to them, we're gonna win this challenge!" Junho vowed to destroy the fraternity.

"For Minho, Key and the rest of the boys! These mother-BLEEEP will lose this challenge!" Chansung replied whilst switching to the next scene of the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 1 Day Ago ~ 7.59pm

The boys arrived at the abandoned asylum in their jeep and parked outside, Hyung-Shik, Dong-Jun and the few of the brothers got out to see Junho and Chaunsung standing outside just in time for the challenge.

"Well well chingus! You guys actually gonna take part in the challenge after all...." Dong-Jun mocked at their confidence while Junho and Chansung kept their poker faces.

"Well Ya-Dong I don't wanna miss the look on your faces when we win the challenge." Junho replied with an embarassing nickname that made Chansung burst out in laughter.

"I totally forgot that nickname, I bet Mrs Kim was thinking about 'Yadong' when she had you.." Chansung further mocked that made Junho laugh hard while Dong-Jun was about to lunge towards them before Hyung-shik stopped him.

"Okay losers! Here's the plan: you both will enter the abandoned asylum and will spend the night for few hours till it's midnight. This asylum is rumoured to be haunted and we just wanna see how you guys survive the night without ghosts or murdered lurking in the night..." Hyung-Shik explained the challenge in front of their followers as well as Junho and Chansung.

"If you guys win the challenge, we will agree to your condition but if you guys lose this challenge, you will have to agree to our condition." Dong-Jun reminded the rules of the conditions for the challenge.

"DING DONG!" The phone clock has been changed to 8pm now which meant the guys will have to start the challenge.

Junho and Chansung walked towards the door leading them to the asylum wile the Frat party followed behind them.

"CREEEEEEEEEK!" The door opened and the boys entered inside where there were webs everywhere and the rooms were dark with empty beds and a chair with a machine connecting to a skeleton's head.

"Welcome to Fright Club Pabos!" Dong-Jun exclaimed and shut the door from outside while Junho and Chaunsung panicked when they realised what the real game was about. The brothers were laughing loud at their plight while the guys try to find a switch to turn the light on to walk around the room. 

"I knew we can't trust these guys Hyung! We're trapped in this asylum...." Chansung moaned.

"We're gonna find our way out of this, and whatever they said before, it's not even haunted and we didn't see or hear anything yet..." Junho tried to explain his point until....

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!" A loud sound was heard which put them in fright and huddled together with their phone torches guiding them around the place. Junho and Chansung faced the readers by narrating the situation.

"Just reminds me of what happened in American Horror Story Season 2 which was set an Asylum, Adam Levine was looking for some y time with his wife and then something bad happens..." Junho narrated whilst recording himself in a video diary style.

"Chincha?! But we're not even doing it right now and I'm not into guys so no offence...OW!" Chansung rambled on before Junho slapped behind his head.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" They heard the sound of demonic laughs coming through the corridors in front of them. They looked around the room and saw two guys standing in front of them with haggard clothes who looked like Minho and Key.

"Michingeo aniya, oneul bam....!" The guys screamed in unison before cutting off the phone video and running for their lives......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued.....

07 April 2020