Blanket [2kim]

Lean On Me || IZ*ONE One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2kim as girlfriends who can't leave each other alone.

*********************************************************************

It was a cold winter night. The moon soared high up in the sky, illumination the snow that fell gracefully onto the ground.

In a one person apartment, two figures were sleeping soundly on the bed.......... at least one of them was.

"Hmmm" Chaewon groaned as she turned around and opened her eyes, shivering due to the cold.

Beside her, her girlfriend had her back towards her while in a deep slumber. The problem with this, however, was that Chaewon's younger girlfriend had hogged the shared blanket all to herself.

"Minguri....." Chaewon whined, mocing closer to the girl and hugging her tightly "I'm cold"

Nevertheless, Minju didn't even flinch, not hearing the older girl's words.

The girl had been worn out these past few weeks, with university and part time jobs that she was sleeping like a log. It's rare for her to get some sleep so she wasn't going to waste the opportunity to cuddle the love of her life during the winter break.

Throughout the night, she had pulled all the blanket towards her, leaving Chaewon uncovered.

Noticing that Minju wasn't going to wake up, Chaewon had no choice but to cuddle her for warmth. The latter was a very considerate girlfriend. She knew everything that had been troubling Minju so she didn't have the heart to wake the girl up just for something as insignificant as getting a blanket.

"I guess it's fine this way" Chaewon mumbled as she tighten her hold on Minju, placing a kiss on the back of her neck.

**************************************************************************

It wasn't fine. Chaewon couldn't be anymore wrong.

The next day, their apartment was filled with noises of sneezes and sniffles as the older Kim lied red faced on the blanket with a oversized hoodie and a cool towel on her forehead.

"Unnie..... you should've just asked me for the blanket" Minju stared worried at the girl "It was minus 10 degrees outside last night for god's sake"

"B-but....I didn't want disturb you..." Chaewon whimpered as she pouted "Plus I thought you were enough to keep me warm"

Minju sighed, not knowing whether to coo at how cute her girlfriend was being or continue nagging her.

"I'm not a heater Chae.... Next time don't hesitate to wake me up hmm?"

The older nodded like a obedient puppy before grinning at her. Minju approached the girl on the bed and place a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I'm gonna go make some porridge for you so get some sleep for now"

"Hai~~"

With that, Minju left the room and went to the kitchen. Chaewon, on the other hand, slowly closed her eyes.

**********************************************************************

Chaewon and Minju first met on Chaewon's third year at university and Minju's first.

The dance club Chaewon was in was holding a dinner party to welcome newcomers and freshmen.

However to Chaewon, the party seemed nothing more than an excuse for people to get drunk and hit on girls.

"Drink up drink up drink up" A senior urged as he kept pouring more soju into the freshmen's cups.

Chaewon said nothing as she figured the seniors do need to let out sometimes as they were all busy with university.

Sitting with her back against the wall, Chaewon slowly sipped on the beer. She was controlling her alcohol intake due to the fact that she had early morning classes the next day.

Also, Chaewon's role whenever the club had outings like this was to take care of the drunk people and get them taxis to get home safely afterwards.

"Ooooh you're one pretty freshman" Chaewon heard the male member in front of her talk to a girl sitting next to him "What's your name?"

The dude was already clearly drunk. Chaewon looked up to observe the situation in case something happened.

The girl beside the man was a new member of the club, a freshman to be exact. She had a fair skin tone with soft brown locks falling onto her shoulders and oh........... She's really pretty.

"K-kim Minju" The girl replied, bowing slightly in respect for the senior.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" The man asked with a smug smirk.

Chaewon could clearly see that the girl was feeling uncomfortable at the man's advances despite keeping a polite smile on her face.

"No sunbae-nim"

"Then-"

The man was cut off when the club's leader shouted that they were going to play spin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter