Dense [Annyeongz]

Lean On Me || IZ*ONE One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a fine peaceful morning in the IZ*ONE dorms. Well it was...... until Wonyoung came storming back to her dorm after spending the night at Eunbi’s.

 

She slammed the door close behind her, startling Chaeyeon who was cooking in the kitchen as well as poor Yuri who was taking a nap on the couch.

 

“Okay was that an earthquake?” An annoyed Nako asked as she came out of her room.

 

“No” Hitomi who was helping Chaeyeon answered “Just a teenager going through her angsty emo phase”

 

Nako let out an ‘oh’ knowing fully well what Hitomi meant by that.

 

“Teenagers are scary” Sakura mumbled, continuing to play animal crossing on her nintendo switch.

 

Usually, Wonyoung would whine or pout when she hear such comments but right now, she couldn’t care about it.

 

Only one emotion filled her currently.

 

Frustration.

 

Wonyoung groaned as she took out an apple from the fridge and proceeded to cut it, the memories from before coming back to her mind.

 

Flashback

 

Wonyoung was sleeping together with Yujin in Yujin’s solo room after a whole night of having fun and catching up with each other.

 

The two had been together before they were even in IZ*ONE. They’ve always been there for each other in both their ups and downs.

 

So it wasn’t a surprise that Wonyoung liked Yujin more than friends.

 

And she wasn’t dumb either. Yujin clearly liked her back as well.

 

She could clearly feel the older girl’s sincerity through her gazes, hugs and words.

 

“Wonyoungieee Good Morning~” Yujin sung as she jumped onto Wonyoung.

 

“Urgh unnie....” Wonyoung mumbled “Good morning”

 

The two girls got out of bed and washed up before going to the living room.

 

Just as expected, Eunbi was already sitting on the sofa while gulping a can of soda.

 

Not gonna lie, Wonyoung thought the leader looked like a tired mom taking care of eleven kids.

 

Lying down on the sofa was Hyewon who was playing animal crossing with Sakura.

 

“Kwangbaeeee” Yujin yelled, running towards the girl and cuddling on top of her.

 

Hyewon didn’t even spare a glance at Yujin as she continued playing.

 

“Kwangbae Kwangbae” Yujin whined as she nuzzled into the crook of the girl’s neck, placing playful kisses.

 

Liking Yujin came with many pros. The puppy-like girl was caring and kind and made Wonyoung feel safe.

 

However, the con was that she was dense.

 

Very dense.

 

Wonyoung frowned as she saw the girl’s actions. She knew Yujin was clingy to her unnies but that still made a spark of jealousy brew in Wonyoung.

 

Hyewon looked back, still ignoring Yujin on her, when she felt a dark aura from the maknae.

 

“What a dumb dog” Hyewon thought to herself as she shook her head.

 

Yujin suddenly turned to the girl who was still standing, her face turning into one of care when she noticed the frown on Wonyoung’s face deepen.

 

“Wonnie are you okay?” Yujin removed herself from on top of Hyewon and went near the girl “Are you feeling hungry?”

 

Apart from being dense, Yujin was bad at reading the situation as well.

 

She flinched slightly at what happened next.

 

“You dumb dog!!” Wonyoung bursted, running out of the dorm.

 

Watching Wonyoung’s figure storming out, Yujin couldn’t help but feel confused. She tilted her head to the side.

 

“Did I do something wrong?” She scratched her head.

 

“You really are a dumb dog” Hyewon sighed as she gave a cup of water to Eunbi who was choking on her sprite.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Dumb dog dumb dog” Wonyoung grumbled to herself, slamming the knife down repeatedly onto the apple.

 

“Umm do you think we should stop her?” Hitomi whispered to Chaeyeon, seeing the apple which was already mashed into a purée.

 

“Let’s just......” Chaeyeon hesitantly replied as she eyed Wonyoung “Let her lash out on the poor ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter