Lesson Time[Yulyen]

Lean On Me || IZ*ONE One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Here's a one shot requested by @letsmeetagain on Yena teaching Yuri how to kiss. (I'm sorry if the plot went a bit off topic) *******************************************************         "Unnie.... teach me how to kiss"

 

This one sentence from her childhood friend crashed down on Yena like a lightning bolt. She didn't know if she heard her right or if she was just hearing things. The thought of her innocent friend asking her to teach her something like this never crossed her mind.

It's not like Yena didn't want to though. She had the biggest crush on her younger friend for ages already but the curiousity of why she wanted to learn how to kiss didn't leave Yena's mind.

"H-huh? Why this all of a sudden" Yena stuttered, managing not to choke on her cola.

"Well..... It's just that...." Yuri blushed as she looked down "Hyewon-sunbae asked me out on a date and I'm worried that I might be a bad kisser if things escalated to that point."

"Oh......."

Right, Hyewon-sunbae again. Yuri kept talking about the girl all the time that Yena was sick of hearing her name now. Nevertheless, the information Yuri just told her didn't fail to make Yena's heart ache.

"So...... Will you teach me?" Yuri asked expectantly as she leaned closer to Yena who was sitting next to her in her room.

"U-uhh sure"

"Cool. How do we start though?" Yuri spoke in an unsure tone.

Yena swiftly held Yuri's cheek with her hand as she moved in closer. She hoped that Yuri wouldn't hear her heart thumping vigorously against her chest.

Not wasting another second, Yena softly collided her lips against Yuri's.

"Like this" She whispered in a low tone.

She captured Yuri's bottom lip and softly on it. She could feel Yuri's nervousness from the way the girl wasn't responding.

She moved back for a brief second.

"Move your lips against mine" Yena muttered under her breath "Go at your own pace"

The younger girl nodded before cupping Yena's cheeks and leaning in.

She let her lips move slowly against Yena's as she shut her eyes tight. She nibbled the older girl's bottom lips, making Yena open to allow entrance.

However, before Yuri could slip her tongue between her lips, Yena pushed the girl away as she breathe deeply.

"L-let's continue another time" Yena said as she took in deep breaths "This is enough for the first lesson"

"Huh? Okay"

Yena's heart was running a marathon. Her cheeks were tinted red as she couldn't believe what just happened. She was scared she would go over the line if they continued.

"So.... how did I do?" Yuri asked expectantly.

"Umm You were okay"

Yena was lying to herself. Although it was Yuri's first time, the younger girl seemed to have a knack for kissing.

"I'm screwed" Yena thought to herself.

**********************************************

For days after that, the two made out and kissed like it was their daily routine. Be it at school where there was no one else or at each other's houses, the two would continue their 'lessons'.

Wet noises of mouths colliding each filled the changing room of the gym. At one hidden corner, Yena was backed up against the wall as the other girl kissed her deeply.

"A-ahh" A moan unknowingly escaped from Yena's throat as Yuri's tongue slipped between her lips, exploring inside of her.

"Unnie.... Am I getting better at this?" Yuri whispered as she looked at Yena betwee her half-lidded eyes.

"Y-yes" Yena answered back "At this point, I don't even know if I still need to continue teaching you"

"Haha You flutter me" Yuri chuckled "But it still needs to be perfect when I do it with Hyewon-unnie"

"Hyewon-unnie?" Yena questioned her.

"Well yeah... She told me to call her unnie instead of sunbae"

"Ah... I see"

It was as if Yena's heart was pierced. It was being stabbed every single time Yuri would mention about 'her'. However, Yena knew Yuri would never be hers. The girl was dead in love with her upperclassman that Yena knew she wouldn't stand a chance with the younger girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter