Official

shiba loves her hooman

Jihyo woke up that morning with Sana in her arms and the realisation hit her. She officially had a dog. It kind of surprised her, not because she was more of a cat person but more because of the first time she met Sana, the dog chased her and she was running like her life depended on it. She never though that the dog would become her pet. But there they are, cuddling together on one bed. She layed there thinking when she felt wetness on her neck and looked down to find the shiba her.

"Good morning to you too."

Sana let out a bark in response and Jihyo rubbed her fur. The girl went into the bathroom with Sana clinging onto her leg, then she washed her face and headed downstairs to make breakfast, with Sana still clinging onto her. 

Jihyo poured the dog food into the food bowl for Sana and sat down at her table to eat her bacon and eggs while scrolling through her phone. 

After finishing, Jihyo looked at Sana and was confused to see that her food bowl was the still full, she started getting worried that Sana was sick that's why she didn't eat her food. 

She crouched down next to the dog and looked at it, it looked back with a confused face and head tilted to the side. Jihyo sat down on her bottom and grabbed a piece of food from the food bowl and put to Sana's mouth, the dog ate it gently with its tail wagging side to side. After eating one piece, Sana looked at Jihyo again, as if asking for another, the dog made its way onto Jihyo's lap and sat comfortably. Jihyo chuckled and grabbed the food bowl then put to Sana's mouth, the dog happily started eating.

After 5 minutes, the bowl was empty and Jihyo washed up. She went and sat on the couch to watch some television when she felt heaviness on her lap, it was Sana. She was convinced that Sana thinks that her lap was a bed or something. She chuckled and rubbed Sana's fur.

"How about we go on an adventure? What do you think?"

Sana barked and started Jihyo's face.

 

Jihyo took Sana to the vet and got her a few shots to make sure her health was good, then she went to the pet store and spoiled Sana with a bunch of food, treats and toys. Now, she was driving back home with Sana soundly asleep on her lap, it was silent but peaceful. When they arrived home, Jihyo gently picked Sana up and bought her inside.

Jihyo had also got Sana a dog bed, a soft and comfortable one, so she placed the sleeping shiba onto it. Then she headed upstairs to shower. 

After showering, she layed on her bed and slowly felt her eyelids becoming heavy. 

Sana slowly opened her eyes to find herself on a soft bed. But where was Jihyo? She stood up and walked around with her tongue out looking for her human. She slowly made her way upstairs and jumped up at the door handle that had Jihyo's scent on it, opening it. She learnt how to open doors.

She saw her human sleeping so she slowly made her way over and onto the bed. She stood there looking at her human for a few seconds before snuggling into Jihyo's arms. She felt happy. She has never felt this kind of warmth before and it seemed like Jihyo loved her, because she didn't abandon her. 

Sana's last owner abandoned her when they got a new dog and threw her out on the streets. She was confused, why did they suddenly stop loving her. Was it because their love for her was passed onto something else? For days, she tried to survive out on the streets, fighting strays and finding food from the garbage dump. By the 6th day, she felt so weak. She layed down next to a lampost and fell asleep. Her ears perked up when she heard footsteps coming towards her and when she looked up, she met the eyes of a human, but the moment their eyes met, she felt a connection. Her mother had once told her that, one day, she's going to meet her soulmate, the person that would stay with her forever and love her unconditionally. When she first saw Jihyo, she knew right then and there that they were soulmates. 

But it was weird, her soulmate kept on running away from her, maybe she wanted to play catch.