hooman iz mine

shiba loves her hooman

Jihyo's eye slowly fluttered open and she felt something warm against her chest. She looked down to find the culprit, it was that damn Shiba again, somehow, if had made its way upstairs and into Jihyo's arms. She sighed and slowly got out of bed, trying to not wake the dog up, which failed cause the moment her feet touched the ground, a bark came. She turned around.

"Good morning to you too I guess."

She headed to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth but the dog followed her into the bathroom and just looked. 

"What?"

The Shiba inu tilted its head to the side and stuck it tounge out while panting. It walked up to her and rubbed against her legs, Jihyo was confused for moment and then got it. She bent down and the dog which it seemed to like so it started her as well, Jihyo gave it a feel kissed on the head and pushed it out the door then closed it.

The dog started stratching against the door, wanting to come in but Jihyo was not having it so she continued washing her face. Her phone suddenly rang and she groaned, she quickly finished and opened the door to find the Shiba looking up at her with a happy expression, Jihyo moved the other way which made the Shiba inu wrap its arms around her left leg, so now everytime she took a step the was basically dragging the dog.

"You are such a pain, cute, but a pain."

She picked up the phone. 

"Hello? Jihyo speaking."

"Jihyo! Lets binge watch a bunch of movies at your house!"

"That was random, but why?"

"I asked Jeongyeon to spend the day with me, you know, cause I'm her girlfriend. But she freaking rejected me so now I'm sad. So let's watch a bunch of movies and eat our feelings away."

"Wow, I'm speechless."

"I know right?! How could she! Anyways, I'm coming over in an hour and I'm bringing Kookeu too. I don't want him to feel the feeling of being left alone. FREAKING JEONGYEON DID THAT TO ME!"

"Alright unnie, calm down. See you then."

Jihyo put the phone down and looked at the Shiba inu. 

"Looks like you'll have a friend."

Then Jihyo spotted something, it was sticky out of the Shiva's neck, a purple collar. How did she not notice that before.

She bent down and checked the collar, no phone number, just a name. Sana. 

"So your name is Sana."

The dog barked at the call of its name, and kicked Jihyo's face. She gently pushed the dog away and headed down stairs ignoring the tiny step following her. She put some dog food in a bowl and gave it to Sana. When they both finished their breakfast, the bell rang.

"Nayeon unnie hey. Hi Kookeu!"

Kookeu excitedly ran into Jihyo's arms.

"I can't wait to rant to you about my girlfriend, like she is such a pain. But I love her. But that's not the point."

They both headed to the living room where a bunch of popcorn and DVDs were waiting for them, oh and a Shiba inu that was sitting on the couch. 

"Woah! Jihyo, I didn't know you got a dog?"

"It's not mine, it followed me home. It has a collar but no phone number but just a name, so I'm thinking of giving it to a rescue shelter or something tomorrow."

"Wow, so cold hearted, not keeping a sweetie like this one. Just look at its adorable eyes."

Nayeon began patting and kissing Sana which it enjoyed very much but it couldn't take its eyes off Jihyo who was playing with tiny Kookeu. Sana jumped off the couch away from Nayeon's affection and growled in Jihyo's direction.

Sana barked loudly which startled Kookeu and made him take tiny steps to his mama, Nayeon. Sana walked towards Jihyo and laid herself on Jihyo's lap.

"Woah, are you sure it's not your dog, I mean it's pretty attached to you considering that it got jealous of Kookeu."

"Yeah, whatever unnie. This dog has been weird since I found it sleeping on the street."

"Yeah yeah, you just don't want to admit it's adorable."

Jihyo rolled her eyes and made her way to the couch with Sana following closely from behind and when the sat down, Sana instantly jumped on her lap. Sana was eyeing Kookeu in case he tried to make any moves on her human. 

 

A few movies later, Jihyo's legs were starting to hurt a little because of Sana laying on it, so she got the the dog off her gently, Sana wanted to get back up a again.

"No, Sana. Sit."

Sana sat at Jihyo's command and laid down facing Jihyo, looking up at her with sad pleading eyes which made Jihyo feel a little guilty. Her guilt was quickly forgotten when Kookeu made its way onto her lap and gave a little bark.

"Who's a good boy, you are!"

"Jihyo, Jeongyeon just texted me."

"Really? What did she say?"

"She asked where I am. Ughhh. Whatever. I'm ignoring her for rejecting me."

"Unnie..."

"What? The amount of times she has ignored and rejected me is countless, this is nothing."

"I don't get how you're still together."

"Honestly, same. But Jihyo?"

"Yeah?"

"You should really stop giving Kookeu so much affection right now cause I don't want my baby to be eaten alive."

"Eaten alive? What do you mean?"

Nayeon gestured to the Shiba inu that was growling and glaring at Jihyo and Kookeu, Jihyo looked and she honestly felt a little scared. She picked Kookeu up and placed him on Nayeon's lap and put her focus back to the movie. Not even a few seconds later, she felt heaviness on her lap, it was Sana again. Jihyo put her hand on Sana's head.

2 hours later... 

"Jihyo! JIHYO!"

Jihyo's eyes fluttered open and she adjusted her sight to a panicking Nayeon.

"Wha-"

"JIHYO GET CONTROL OF YOUR WILD DOG MY KOOKEU IS GONNA DIE!"

Jihyo's eyes widen and looked around, she found Sana barking and growling while chasing Kookeu, it really looked like Sana was going to tear Kookeu apart if she caught him. Jihyo quickly ran towards Kookeu and picked him up high so Sana could reach him. Sana started jumping up on Jihyo, trying to get Kookeu, Jihyo gestured Nayeon to the door and the oldest one instantly got the signal.

She grabbed all her stuff and dashed out the door, Jihyo quickly ran towards her and handed Kookeu over. 

"GOOD LUCK!"

With that Nayeon dashed away with Kookeu, Jihyo quickly shut the door and now she was alone in the house with a raging dog. 

"S-sana. Calm down."

Sana was angry, she woke up to Kookeu cuddling with HER human, at that moment she wanted nothing but to hurt the little dog. It's not her fault, she can't control her possessiveness.

Sana looked up at Jihyo's panicking eyes and walked closer, she rubbed herself against Jihyo's legs, making sure all her scent was on Jihyo, marking that the girl was hers.

Jihyo dropped to her knees, this dog was driving her crazy, one moment, it's all scary and the next, it's all sweet. Then her phone rang.

"Hello? Tzuyu?"

"Hey Jihyo unnie, you texted me earlier about a dog?"

"Ah, yes. I um...found a dog yesterday and I wondered if your shelter has any space for it?"

"Of course, there's plenty of spots."

"Sweet, I can drive there..."

Jihyo took a look at her clock, it was 6pm.

"Now?"

"Of course unnie."

 

Jihyo put Sana in the back seat of her car and drove off to Tzuyu's shelter. When they arrived, Sana started whimpering, she knew what this place was and exactly what Jihyo was planning on doing. She didn't want to go, she wanted to be with Jihyo, the moment their eyes met, she knew this human was her soulmate. She wouldn't leave her no matter what.

Jihyo tried her hardest to Sana out of the car but it was no use, the dog was whimpering and backing away, as if not wanted to get out. 

Jihyo called Tzuyu out to help her but it was no use.

"Unnie, maybe I should inject sleep drug into it. What do you think?"

Jihyo looked at Sana, she looked scared, really scared and it hurt Jihyo's heart for some reason. She turned back to the older girl.

"Maybe I'll bring her back tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Of course. I don't wanna force anything on this cutie."

Jihyo got back into her car after saying bye to Tzuyu and drove home with Sana in the backseat, still whimpering. She didn't like that her human tried to get rid of her, she vowed to herself that she would make Jihyo love her, so much that everytime Jihyo looks at her, she'll have heart eyes. 

When they arrived at Jihyo's house, Jihyo opened the backseat door and spread her arms, ushering Sana to come to her. Sana looked at her with shimmering eyes and slowly went towards her and into her arms. She started rubbing herself against the girl again, sniffing at her human. She felt at home. 

Jihyo locked her car and carried Sana inside, placing her on the floor of the living room, then heading upstairs to her bedroom, where she jumped onto her bed and falling asleep immediately. 

Jihyo woke up to scratching at her bedroom door, and some weak whimpering, she immediately knew who it was and went to open the door, finding Sana looking up at her with a sad face, but it lit up when she saw Jihyo. It pounced on her making her stumble back a little, she closed the door and went to bed with the Shiba inu still clinging onto her. 

Jihyo got under the covers and so did Sana, the dog nuzzled into Jihyo's neck, tickling the girl. Soon, they both fell asleep while cuddling. 

 

"JEONGYEON UNNIE! Please save this rabbit!" 

Dahyun shoved the half dead rabbit into Jeongyeon's face before she could even say anything. 

"Okay okay, calm down there Dubu."

Jeongyeon took a hold of the rabbit, she put it on her surgery table and inspected it. Dehydration. Injury in its internal organs. Surgery is needed. 

Jeongyeon turned to Dahyun. 

"This little one needs a surgery. It'll take a few hours. How about you come back tomorrow." 

"W-will it survive?" 

Dahyun asked in a shaky voice. 

"80% chance. But I can't promise anything." 

"Okay...please save it Jeongyeon unnie." 

"I'll do my best. Go home and rest my Dubu." 

Jeongyeon gave Dahyun's head a pat, the younger one went towards the rabbit laying on the table who was panting softly. She grabbed it tiny paw and kissed its small head.

"Please live. I'll be with you forever if you survive." 

She whispered those words before exiting the room.