4: ARCHENEMIES

Take You Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4: ARCHENEMIES

Soohyun spends most of her days at the dorm in her room alone, watching Netflix. Since getting there the first day last week, she hasn’t seen all of EXO together at home. Kyungsoo is still busy with promotion for his film “My Annoying Brother”. Junmyeon and Chanyeol are both preparing for a drama. Jongin is filming “7 First Kiss”. Jongdae is recording so many OSTs these days. Their other member, Zhang Yixing—whom she hasn’t yet to meet—is in China. Also, like what Junmyeon said, she’s mostly with Sehun or Minseok—but they mostly spend their free time in SM Ent., so she doesn’t interact with them that much.

            But Byun Baekhyun… ah, her favorite member.

            Baekhyun always comes home at around 7PM from SM Entertainment. Most of the member comes home later than him, so Soohyun spends more time with him than any of the members. She loves teasing him.

            There was one time at dinner with Baekhyun, Junmyeon, Chanyeol, Minseok, and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun comes into the dining area wearing only a boxer shorts. Chanyeol abruptly covers Soohyun’s eyes with his large hand.

            “Yah! Get dressed! There’s a woman here,” Kyungsoo yells at Baekhyun.

            Chanyeol removes his hand on her eyes when Baekhyun left to get dressed. Soohyun just laugh at how overreacting they are. Little did they know, she saw him already.

            When Baekhyun comes back, all dressed, the boys continue to lecture him as they eat dinner while she stifles a laugh.

            “And stop barging in into bathrooms when it’s locked,” Minseok reminds him.

            Soohyun spits the water she’s drinking to the person on her right—which is Chanyeol. “Wow! He really does that?” she amazedly asks Minseok, ignoring a crying Chanyeol beside her.

            “He does that to get close to the members,” Kyungsoo replies.

            Soohyun turns to Baekhyun then scoffs. He sharply glares on her.

            “And stop running around the dorm ,” Junmyeon exclaims to Baekhyun.

            Soohyun jaw drops at Baekhyun. She wants to laugh so bad.

            “Yeah, or Soohyun will see your… you know,” Chanyeol teasingly adds, while wiping his face with paper towel.

            Soohyun smirks. “Already did.”

            “What?” the boys, except Baekhyun, say in unison.

            “What?” she innocently echoes.

            Baekhyun, who is sitting across her, kicks her under the table. She ignores him and continue with her dinner. The boys are all frowning in confusion as they stare back and forth at Baekhyun and Soohyun.

            After that night, Baekhyun’s hatred for her grew more intense. He mostly locks himself in his room after changing into sleepwear and never goes out. But Soohyun just love teasing him.

            “Baekhyun! Minseok said dinner is ready,” Soohyun calls out as she knocks repeatedly at his door. “And wear something!” she adds.

            Baekhyun irately throws a pillow at the door. He heard her laugh outside, so he throws another pillow at the door.

            “I mean, I know we’re not close, but there are other ways for us to get to know each other,” she banters once more.

            When Baekhyun had enough, he gets up and opens the door to face her. But before he can say a word, Soohyun quickly runs off to Kyungsoo for help.

            Today, though, all of the members are home, except for Yixing, who is still in China.

            Soohyun is woken up by a knock on her door.

            “What?” she sleepily yells, still in bed.

            The person on the door responds with another knock.

            Soohyun gets up and opens the door.

            “Wow,” Chanyeol greets her with a laugh. “Disney surely lied to us about girls waking up already looking pretty, huh?”

            Soohyun, with her sleepy eyes, retorts, “You never slept with a girl, huh?”

            Chanyeol chuckles. “I’m working at the studio today for our next album. Wanna join?” Soohyun fully wakes up at that. She nods excitedly at Chanyeol.

            When Chanyeol left her to do her thing, she quickly washes herself and dress up.

            Chanyeol remembers how excited the young lady looked when she was inside his studio. Junmyeon told him how Soohyun loves music and produces her own. It’s her dream to be a known rapper in the industry, Junmyeon added, but the look on the leader’s face was so sad when he’s telling Chanyeol about his sister.

            All smiles, Soohyun presses the buzzer by Chanyeol’s studio door. The door opens and her smile vanishes when she saw who opened the door.

            “What do you need?” Baekhyun snarls at her.

            Soohyun ignores him and opens the door wide to get in. She pushes Baekhyun aside and walks straight to Jongdae when she saw him beside Chanyeol. She sits on the empty chair beside Jongdae.

            “Yah! You’re not allowed inside,” Baekhyun yells at her.

            “I invited her,” Chanyeol refutes.

            Soohyun sticks her tongue out to Baekhyun, who just throw death glares at her.

            “But we’re working,” Baekhyun disputes to his friend.

            “She’ll just observe, Baekhyun. Stop whining and let’s get back to work,” Jongdae tells him off.

            Soohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter