Ch.4

Roller coaster

"Chanyeol !"

 

I shouts his name as I run up to him with a bright smile plastered on my face. Chanyeol waves his hand to me, looking at me with a smile until I settle myself next to him. I grins at him.

 

"Why do you look so happy?"

 

He asks as he reach for my hand to hold it. My heart swell with happiness upon realising that we hold hand. I's been a while since I last broke up with ex-boyfriend, and having Chanyeol who is completely different from my ex is just overwhelming. He treat me well, and he is really nice, and of course, he loves me !

 

I shakes my head. "Nothing, just happy to see you."

 

He chuckles as his other hand ruffles my hair softly. My heart skips a beat at that, my love for Chanyeol might be just too much because I'm smiling a lot when I'm with him. Today, we are going for a date after a week of not seeing each other. Chanyeol has been too busy with his school project that he doesn't have time for me. I'm not complaining though, because I will be an understanding girlfriend.

 

"Where are we going today?"

 

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

 

I nods, still looking at him.

 

"How about we have lunch together after the movie?"

 

I nods again, smiling wide like a stupid person who is deeply in love with Chanyeol. Chanyeol let out a chuckles before he stands up, still holding my hand. I get up before we walks to his car. Chanyeol ask me if I want to do something else and I said, "I'm fine with anything, as long as it's with you." He chuckles again, shaking his head in disbelief before we get into his car.

 

After a few minutes of driving, we arrives at the nearest mall from our college. We walks inside while holding hands, talking with each other like how normal couple would do. Until, Baekhyun come up to Chanyeol. I didn't realise until Chanyeol stop from walking and let go of my hand. I see him talking with Baekhyun while ignoring me who's standing behind him. It's probably Baekhyun asking who does he come with, that Chanyeol turn around and hold my wrist.

 

"My friend."

 

He said, looking at me with a smile before he look back at Baekhyun. The worst scenario by far is Chanyeol offering him to join us for a movie. Thank God, Baekhyun rejects his offer. I might have to say thanks to him later. I scans Chanyeol's expression while he is talking with Baekhyun, he looks uncomfortable and uneasy. Because of what I wonder. Baekhyun bid us a goodbye a few moment later.

 

I'm a person who keep a lot inside me, so even after Chanyeol introduce me as his friend, I can't even get mad at him. Maybe I don't want to fight with him after not seeing each other for a week, or maybe I just don't have a gut to talk about it. Afraid of getting an answer that hurt me. Or I might just overthink about it, Chanyeol might had a slip of tongue. So, I just let it pass.

 

After the movie, we decided to eat in the mall. We are supposed to eat at the new cafe I discover through Instagram but Chanyeol said he want to eat in the mall instead, so he brings me to a western restaurant. I look at him when he's looking around the restaurant, as if he's looking for someone. He raises his arms and I look at the direction he look at, and is surprised that Baekhyun is here too. Before Chanyeol can approach Baekhyun, I stop him.

 

"What?" He blinks.

 

"You didn't tell me we are going to eat with Baekhyun?"

 

"Ah sorry, baby. Baekhyun invite us to have lunch with him, can't possibly reject him right?"

 

I frowns. "Why not? I thought today is our date day?"

 

"Oh come on, it's just a lunch. Come on."

 

Chanyeol walks to Baekhyun, dragging me with him. I clearly not in a good mood. So while the two are talking, I just stay quiet at my seat, eating what Chanyeol ordered for me. And that's how our date end up today, a movie just two of us, and a lunch with Baekhyun, with Chanyeol most of the time ignoring me. What is wrong with Chanyeol honestly?

 

***

After the roller coaster emotion ride with Baekhyun in his expensive car, I finally get out of his car without Baekhyun saying anything again that will make me think of it for the rest of the day. Also, after I make sure Junmyeon is in my apartment so he wouldn't see me getting out of Baekhyun's expensive car, I immediately get in the elevator, don't even bother to say bye to Baekhyun. Before the elevator close, I peek outside and see that Baekhyun's car is still park in front of my apartment. I shudders at the thought I have in my mind.

 

It's 9.45 pm when I arrives in my apartment, Junmyeon is watching Netflix on the TV not noticing that I just come home. I put down my stuff on the table near the shoe rack and settle myself next to him. Surprise to have me suddenly sitting next to him, he flinch a bit before smiling at me.

 

I hugs my knees as I look at him with a smile. "Hi."

 

He frowns, but then he shift his attention to me by looking at me with a smile. He greet back, "Hi."

 

I chuckles. We stay there doing nothing, but staring at each other only. Saying stuff that we couldn't with our mouth, through our eyes. Until my eyes tear up and I choke on my tears, Junmyeon let out a soft sigh before pulling me into his arms. He probably know why I'm like this, although I'm not quite sure why am I so emotional tonight.

 

I'm exhausted, from work, from having to deal with my car and Baekhyun who was trying to help me, from worrying over what will Junmyeon think if he know what happened to me today. I hug him, tight as if I don't want to let him go.

 

"You alright, babe?"

 

He asks, which I answer with a hums. He caress my hair softly without saying anything, I'm sure he don't know what to say to me in this situation where I'm being emotional, this happened a lot in the past. I'm used to him not saying anything, but comfort me with his touch only. Although, I'm not kinda sure if we are alright now or not. Few hours ago he still giving me cold shoulder.

 

"Are we alright now, Junmyeon?"

 

Junmyeon didn't say anything but instead he pull away from me and cups my cheek, he is smiling to me and nods. I'm waiting for him to say the word that he never say, but he didn't. I should've knew that he will never apologise although this happened because of him.

 

"We are alright now." He says softly. "We can still have dinner, I haven't eat yet. What do you say?"

 

This is Junmyeon. Rather than talking about what's been bothering our relationship, he will dismiss it by talking about something else. Also, rather than apologising, he will say everything is fine. I wonder, why is it so hard for him to apologise. Being me, I nods with a smile on my face.

 

While Junmyeon is ordering our food through delivery call, I went inside our room and take a shower. I shouldn't think too much about my relationship, but I just can't help it especially now that I have things to hide from Junmyeon. I never hide things from him, never. I sighs as I get dress. That's when my phone ring and I pick up my phone, seeing the name on the phone terrified me. It's not Hyun, it's Hyun2, and I don't know why does he call me in the middle of the night.

 

I answer it and speak as low as I can, not wanting Junmyeon to hear it. "What? Why do you call me?"

 

I hear a low chuckles on the other line, I almost interpret it as a sarcastic laugh. "Can't I?" He asks.

 

"Junmyeon is here, he can't know about you calling me in the middle of the night. What do you want?"

 

My tone is almost sounds like I'm mad. I actually keep looking at the door, afraid that Junmyeon might come in the room. Baekhyun on the other hand, just keep quiet after I ask him questions. "Hello? Baekhyun?"

 

"Yes, darling?"

 

"Excuse me?" I frowns. I look at my phone screen before I bring it again against my ears. "Are you drunk?"

 

He laughs again. I almost can imagine how he laugh, the way his lips stretch into a big smile and the way his eyes glowing with joy. I shakes my head when a clear image of Baekhyun appear in my mind. "I just want to listen to your voice."

 

I rolls my eyes. "Quit playing around. Text me the address quick."

 

"My home address?"

 

I chokes on my saliva. Why does he think I want to know where he live in? "No ! The car workshop !"

 

He laughs again, softly. "I will fetch you tomorrow for work."

 

"That's not a good idea. I can go by myself."

 

"And I will fetch you from work too. And then, I will bring you to the car workshop."

 

"Nope. You are going to text me the car workshop's address and I will go by myself. Don't do anything funny that will risk my relationship with Junmyeon, or-"

 

"Or what?"

 

Or what? I don't know what will I do honestly. We keep quiet for a while because I don't know what to say, until Junmyeon shouts my name from outside and I become panic.

 

"Yea hold on !"

 

I sighs before I speak to Baekhyun again, "Please, text me the address tomorrow okay?"

 

Without waiting for Baekhyun to answer me, I hung up the call and storm outside. Junmyeon was arranging the dinner on the table, I sit on the chair while watching him doing it. He then settle himself in front of me after he's done. The dinner was...okay. He didn't give me a cold shoulder anymore and I'm so thankful for that.

 

"Do you want me to fetch you from work tomorrow?"

 

"Huh?" I frowns while eating the chicken. "Why?"

 

"Hm since I can't send you to your office because I have an early meeting schedule, I will fetch you from work. Plus, your car is still in the workshop right?"

 

"Oh right-" I nods, trying to hide the uneasy expression on my face. Afraid of getting caught by Junmyeon and he will give me a cold shoulder again. "It's fine, I can ask Taerin to send me to the workshop. Or Hyun, though I have to call him first."

 

"Or Hyun2?"

 

I stares at him. In disbelief that he actually bring up his name in the middle of dinner, when Hyun2 has nothing to do with our conversation. "What?" I ask softly. "Why did you bring up his name?"

 

"You didn't get in touch with him?"

 

"No?"

 

"Really?"

 

"Wait-" I put down my dinner, "Do you doubt me?"

 

He shrugs.

 

"Goodness Junmyeon. Stop it please. Stop doubting me !"

 

"What? I didn't say anything."

 

The thing is, he say those half-heartedly that it hurts me a lot. So, I get up and get inside the room, leaving him alone eating his dinner. I'm so upset that I don't know what to do. It's just not me to get angry at him, to shouts at him, not even to argue with him over this. I'm weak. Truth is I'm weak for him that I become stupid. I cover myself with a blanket and close my eyes, trying to sleep while I'm still mad.

 

My phone once again ring, this time a text from Baekhyun. I sighs as I open the text from him. I didn't reply any of his text, and he keep sending me one after one until he said good night with a love emoji. What's the purpose of him sending me text like this when we are not even that close?

 

- I will fetch you tomorrow from your apartment. Don't worry, I will not get us caught by your boyfriend. You can trust me with this ;)

- or did he found out? I bet not.

- Goodnight love.

- Hey, don't you find it exciting doing this with me? Hiding from your boyfriend?

- Because I do

 

To which I reply, because I'm mad and don't have a mood to argue with him about him being exciting over hiding from Junmyeon ;

- Whatever Baekhyun. Goodnight.

 

 

****

I can't believe that Junmyeon didn't wake me up before he went to work because I woke up late and was super late to the office. My plan to ride the subway burn into ashes and I had to took the taxi to my workplace. Imagine how much money I have to spend on the taxi, when I can pay cheaper for a subway. I snorts. No text message from Junmyeon, no call, nothing from him. As if he didn't said something hurtful last night. I'm starting to questioning myself why do I even bother to stay with him anymore.

 

But when my phone ringing, I immediately take a look of it expecting that it's Junmyeon but instead, I got Baekhyun saying sorry through the text ;

- hey, sorry. I woke up late, and figured that you might already at your workplace. But, I will fetch you later <3 Fighting with work, darl.

 

I actually rolls my eyes upon reading his text because first, why would he apologise. Second, why would he fetch me ?? I groans as I slammed down my phone on the table, that it surprised everyone in my area. I ignore them all and continue do my work, leaving Baekhyun on read. I was so immersed in doing my work when Haerin come over my desk, knocking on my table softly.

 

"Why, Haerin?"

 

She purses her lips. "Ms. Taerin said meeting in five."

 

I sighs and nods at Haerin. I gather my stuffs and walks to the meeting room with Haerin. While waiting for the person who's in charge of the meeting aka Taerin, I scroll through my Instagram just to see if Junmyeon update anything. I frowns when I see a few stories update from him, in a cafe one and a half hour ago. I thought he is supposed to be in a meeting? Not having coffee with his colleague in the morning? Is he..lying to me?

 

"Okay, so.." I put down my phone when I hear Taerin's voice, I look at the files on the table without saying anything. She starts with asking an update from each departments and I'm lucky I'm not the head of my department, so I don't have to answer her question.

 

"What about the sub con stuff?"

 

Haerin nudges me softly when I didn't asnwer. I inhales deeply before looking at Taerin, "Haerin and I went to the site yesterday."

 

"And?"

 

"And, they asked us to submit the claim as soon as possible."

 

"How soon?"

 

"Before the fifth every month. but can't promise since-"

 

"Are you going to keep giving excuses?"

 

I frowns, "Excuse me?"

 

Haerin look at me with her serious face, but I really can't take her seriously because...she is not the one who's supposed to ask me about my work. She's in another department and I don't know why she keep on bugging me about work. Saying that I should do this and that, and that I should report everything to her. Where is the logic? She's not my head department, why should I report to her?

 

"I said are you going to keep giving excuses?"

 

She just like to find things to blame it on me.

 

"Obviosuly not. I receive the timesheet late every month, how can I complete it before fifth?"

 

She snorts. "That's just an excuse. You can stay back or bring it back to home. Or you can't because you have boyfriend?"

 

"Now, why did you bring my personal life into this?"

 

Everyone are just kinda used to this that they didn't say anything anymore. the meeting would usually ended up with me and Taerin arguing before the my head department dragged me out from the meeting room, which I kind unsatisfied because I really want to slap that woman.

 

"Miss Taerin." Now, there he is my head department, Mr. Kim. "Please be professional, and don't bring anyone's personal life into the meeting." He look at me, signalling me to get my up and walk out of the meeting room. I sighs before I get up and walks out of the room, Haerin walking behind me. The meeting is basically over, the same thing happens again. Mr. Kim will explain to her about my work.

 

"Eonni, you okay?"

 

I give her a smile and nod before I settle myself in my seat. For the nth times, I sighs again. I probably should consider to stay in this job. Might as well get married to Junmyeon and be a full time housewife. That is...if he ever propose to me, which I doubt he will anytime soon. I groans.

 

Taerin come over my desk and ask for the documents she asked me to finish the other day. I didn't say anything, instead I point my finger to Haerin who is doing her job silently. She goes to Haerin's desk and get the documents from her while saying why did she help me with it, to which Haerin replied "It's okay. Eonnie is busy enough, so I decided to help her. Don't worry, I checked it twice and there's no error." with a smile plastered on her face. I grins and show her a thumbs up when Taerin walks away. Haerin just laughs at my reaction.

 

After a long day at the office, I can finally clock out and get my super long weekend without thinking about work. I stretches my body before I get up and turn off the pc. I bid Haerin and the others a goodbye before I walks out of the office. The lift reach the lobby in a minute, and while I walks and thinking about a subway or a taxi again, someone tap my shoulder from behind. I turn around and find Baekhyun smiling at me. I widen my eyes in surprise.

 

"What are you doing here?!"

 

"To fetch you of course. I texted you, but you left me on read."

 

I scrunches my nose as I look at him. baekhyun is wearing awhite hoodie with a black pants, his hair is still in pink color but regardless, he still look good in it. He nudges me softly when I didn;t say anything. I gasps. "Stop touching me!" I whisper loud enough for him to hear me. "Someone might thought of something else of us!"

 

He chuckles. "Alright, let's go to my car then. I will send you to the car workshop."

 

"No- never. Send me the add-"

 

He leans forward so suddenly that I get surprise and bite my own lips, he is so close that i thought we are filming some romantic drama or something. He smiles at me, "I can make everyone think weirdly about us."

 

I know we are not close, but my reflect says just slap him on his arms and I did. He ouch-ed but letting out a small laugh after. I follow behind him as he walks to his car. Baekhyun drives away when we both got in. He ask me how was my day but I probably still in a bad mood that I just okay-ed him. Although, I shouldn't do that because why would I show my moody side to him.

 

"Stress out because of work?"

 

I just nods, looking infront without saying anything afterward.

 

"Or because of your boyfriend?"

 

Not wanting to talk about Junmyeon with him, I change the topic to something else. Not like we have anything to talk about though. "How much should I pay for my car?"

 

"Silly." He snorts. "Why would you pay for it. I've settled everything on your behalf."

 

I raises my eyebrows as I look at him. Baekhyun has this smile on his face, almost like a teasing one. "Are you saying you paid it for me?"

 

He nods. When I'm about to retort back, Baekhyun shush me saying that it's not a big deal and he cut me off again when I'm about to retor again. I end up letting out a sigh and keep silent after. Baekhyun glances at me, I notice that you know. My eyes wander around his expensive car, on the steering he hold wondering if I will have a chance to drive his car one day. I shakes my head upon having that kind of thought in my head.

 

"Hey." he calls me softly. I look at him with my eyebrows raised. He continue, "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

 

"No." I facepalms. He laughs softly, showing off his cute cheek while shaking his head in disbelief. "Well, now you know. I can listen to anything."

 

"Anything?"

 

He nods. "Anything."

 

I'm not used of telling anyone about my day, even if I did its only to Hyun who are so busy these days. I rarely meet and contact him. Baekhyun offering to listen to me might be a blessing to me, because ranting on my social media is not helping at all. I need someone to respond to me as well. But...what are we? A friend? I thought I hate him enough for what he did to me back in college. I scrunches my nose, looking at him who's driving silently now. Probably waiting for me to speak.

 

"Why?" I asks.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Why are you being nice to me?"

 

He looks at me for a while before focusing on driving again. He let out a sighs before he tried to say something, but too bad his phone suddenly rings. He look at his phone before he touch the answer button that appear on the screen in his car.

 

"Hey babe !"

 

Baekhyun frowns at the sudden greet, and what more confusing is it's a male voice. I am not gonna judge so I shrugs at him, pretending not to care but I'm curious to know what is happening.

 

"Uh..who's this?"

 

There's a short silence before the voice went mad. "Is this Hyun2? God damn.."

 

My eyes widen in horror, and immediately cover my mouth with my palm. Afraid I might accidentally talk and Junmyeon might notice it. Junmyeon is calling Baekhyun? Why? Hold up-

 

what the ?

 

I mouthed at Baekhyun. He snickers as he shakes his head again, he mouthed calm down to me but I just can't calm down. I can't trust Baekhyun yet, what if he tells Junmyeon about what happened and that I'm in his expensive car? It will totally ruin my relationship !

 

"Yeah, it's Hyun2. Your girlfriend isn't with me."

 

"I figured."

 

He hung up afterward and I sighs in relief. I get my phone from my bag and check it, turns out there's no signal. That explains why his call is forwarding to Baekhyun instead.

 

"Do you like cursing that much?"

 

The questions embarrassed me, I cursed a lil bit too much when I'm with him and it can't be help when I'm in this kind of situation. I scrunches my nose and didn't answer his question.
 

"Exciting right?"

 

I know exactly what he is going to say and I won't give him a chance to say it. "Shut up, and just drive. Why is it taking so long?!" I groans in annoyance. Baekhyun chuckles softly.

 

"Alright alright, we are almost there darl."

 

I squints at him. the drive then become quiet. Baekhyun probably knows that I'm tired from work and I'm not in a good mood. I thought Baekhyun is driving me to the car workshop, but instead he bring me to a suoermarket. When I look at him, he just grins before he gets out of his car. I mentally curse.

 

"Baekhyun...: I grits my teeth, trying to get mad at the sudden change of plan. Baekhyun open the car door for me and taps my arms softly, he grins again. "Come on. I just need to do grocery shopping and I promise I will send you to the car workshop."

 

I stare at him in disbelief. "I promise, really." He said again. I sighs before I nods and get out of his car. We then walks in the supermarket, Baekhyun get the trolley and walks behind me. He looks around while sometimes looking down at his phone. Looking at him struggling to, I assume trying to find the grocery stuff, I asks;

 

"What do you need to get, Baekhyun?"

 

He look at me, confuse but then he smiles again for the nth times. I supposed he really likes to smile, or trying to flirt with me using his smile. He shows me the grocery list in his phone, or I can say his latest iphone that I cann't afford for now. I admire his phone in silence while reading the grocery list.

 

"Easy. Follow me."

 

I walks to the vegetables section and get the stuffs he needed in best quality because I wanted to show off to him that I'm good at this. Baekhyun watches me without saying anything. I pass the stuff one by one to him and he put it in the trolley.

 

"Are you cooking?" I asks, curious as why does he need this whole groceries. He shakes his head. "You are good at this." He compliment me, which makes me happy because Junmyeon never do that. He thinks this is a piece of cake. We walks to the other section because apparantly Baekhyun needs mackerel and he don't know which one is which.

 

"Your girlfriend coming over to cook for you?"

 

Since it's getting late, there's not much of fres mackerel left in the supermarket. But I manage to pick a few of the decent one for Baekhyun. Baekhyun snorts. "I don't have a girlfriend." I can see him squinting from the corner of my eyes. After get it packed in a plastic, I give it to Baekhyun and he look at it in disgust. I chuckles.

 

"Hey, don't look at food with that look !"

 

Baekhyun still has that kind of look on his face until he put the plastic down in the trolley. He look at me with an embarrased grins, like he wasn't supposed to show that kind of side to me but he accidentally did. I shakes my head in disbelief.

 

"Ah, can you wait here? I will get something real quick !"

 

"Sure. " Baekhyun then walks away to get his stuff while I wait for him at the same spot, scrolling through my Instagram to kill some time. I decided to search for Baekhyun's account but I didn't find any. Until I come accros an account with fearless_B as the username and with Baekhyun's pciture as the dp. I frowns when I see the blue tick beside of his username.

 

He is verified?? Who is he wtf

 

With over 1M followers on Instagram, it just made me curious about Baekhyun because who the hell have 1M followers unless they are some important person. Instagram famous? Oh that can be too.. I don't get to scroll down to his posts when I hear someone calls out my name. I look up from my phone and saw Junmyeon walking to me/ I gasps in surprised. Today is definitely not a good day for me.\

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

He asks as he sudeenly take my hand and hold it with his. I stutters, "Huh? Oh I uhm grocery shopping !" I smiles nervously because Baekhyun can pop up in anytime infront of us. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Ah, I thought of cooking for you tonight. I didn't expect to see you here."

 

"Oh..." I nods, looking at him without saying anything.

 

"Did you get your car yet?"

 

"Ah..uhm not yet. I will get tomorrow."

 

Crap, I don't even know where is the car workshop at ! Junmyeon nods, flashing his smile to me As if nothing happened last night, as if he didn't hurt me with his words last night. He pretend like nothing happened and don't even bother to apologise to me.

 

"I got everything. Let's just go back home together."

 

"Huh? What about this?"

 

I show him the trolley that full of...Baekhyun's groceries. Junmyeon said stuff like I should just leave it there because he got everything. I can't even say no as he drag me with him, leaving Baekhyun's groceries at the same spot. I'm left with no choice but to only follow Junmyeon. I look behind me to look for Baekhyun but I didn't see him anywhere.

 

When I get in Junmyeon's car, I immediately text Baekhyun;

 

-Baekhyun, I'm so sorry. Junmyeon suddenly pop pup infront of me and I had to go with him

 

Although I'm not quite sure why I apologise, I just did it anyway. I just think I have to, for leaving him just like that. After a while, Baekhyun replied to me;

 

- Ah..it's fine

 

Is the only thing he said. It bothers me that he only replied like that but thank God, a moment after, Baekhyun send something to me;

 

-Sorry, I was searching for mushroom and got totally lost. Ah..it's fine ! Don't worry about me.

 

I sighs in relief and immediately reply him;

 

-Do you know which one is mushroom though?

 

I look at Junmyeon while waiting fro Baekhyun to reply me. "Who is it? You seem busy texting since just now." I shakes my head, telling him it's Haerin asking stuff about work. He probably believe it because he didn't ask any further. My phone rings again and I read Baekhyun's text.

 

-Hey, I'm not that bad in grocery shopping alright ! I will text you the car workshop in a bit. You can get your car tomorrow hm?

 

A weird feelings get in my heart upon reading the text from Baekhyun. Suddenly I have so much thought about why suddenly Baekhyun willingly to text me the address? Is he not going to fetch me from work and send me there tomorrow, like he did today? It's weird so I shakes the thought away. Baekhyun is not anyone to me, I can't even call him my friend. Baekhyun text me again, as if he can read my mind.

 

- I have to go to Busan tomorrow. My flight is in early of morning, I can't fetch you from work darling.

- Or if you want to use my car, I will park it at your apartment carpark and leave the key with the guard. How's that sound?

- We can get your car after I'm back from Busan

 

As much as I feel excited that he offered me to use his car, I can't accept it because I will be dead and my relationship with Junmyeon will be over. This is so weird, my life has been so weird eversince Baekhyun come into my life. Why would he offer me to use his car....it doesn't make any sense.

 

-No, it's okay Baekhyun. I will get my car tomorrow. Thank you, Baekhyun

 

-Hm, if you say so. See you when I'm back from Busan hm?

-Hey, it's an exciting day, no?

- Goodnight, love. Have a good sleep. Can't wait to see you again !

 

A happy smiles plastered on my face while reading his text, completely forgot that Junmyeon is beside me. I keep on typing and deleting it back, don't know what to reply to him. I don't know what is this feeling but it's probably just because I'm getting comfortable with him after long spending my life hating him since college. I ended up reply;

 

-Goodnight, Baekhyun. See you

 

To which Baekhyun reply with three heart emoji. Making me smile but I have to wipe it off my face because I won't risk it to make Junmyeon suspicious of me. Junmyeon asking me how was my day to which I reply with an okay. He proceed with talking about this work and meeting, but my mind wander to Baekhyun and his groceries list, wondering if he get everything correctly. Ah, maybe I should ask him when he's back here.

 

***

Comments and thought are highly appreciated

No proofread yet

-tbc-