Dreaming in Seoul Chapter 6

Dreaming in Seoul
I was hiding beside the door, actually quite nervous about telling this secret because I don’t know how they’re going to take it. Well might as well get it over with. “There you are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere, were all waiting for you” said Jessie as she pulled me into the living room and everyone turns to see that Jessie was yelling about. “What are you doing here!” yelled Bekah and all of AfterSchool and New Future was shocked no one knew what was going on, well there about to find out. “Hey sis” I said shyly “SISTER!!!!” everyone yelled “Bekah, we’ve been together for 5 years and you never said you had a sister” said Kahi “I never said I had one because I never thought you would ever meet her, let alone work with her. Sunny why didn’t you tell me anything!” Asked Bekah “Simply because I wanted to surprise you, so I asked mom, dad, and the president not to say anything to you, just that he was making a new co-ed group and there were foreigners in the group” I replied “You can’t be here, you need to go back to Canada Sunny” she said looking very angry “Why! Why do you get to follow your dream but as soon as I try to follow mine, I’m told to go home!” I shouted back at her. “Because as soon as the rest of world finds out were sister and that you’re a foreigner the press is gonna be all over you, and I don’t want that for you!” ok now we were in a full blown yelling match with each other. “I don’t care about that, you know I’m stronger then to care what people think or say about me, so what is this really about Bekah” “Honestly, I don’t think your rapping skills will get you far, yes I rap too, but since “Take Me to the Place” was released I’ve also been singing, but when I left to come here you could only rap” “You’ve been gone for over 5 years! So how would you know what I can do now” “Well then show me!” “We were planning on it when all of you were here, so next time don’t just assume stuff Bekah, because you’re not always right” I stormed off to my room to change, then to the dance studio downstairs to go practice anything, I was so furious. Masons P.O.V. I tried talking to Sunny when she came down stairs on the way to the dance hall “Sunny...” “Don’t talk to me Mason!” she yelled on her way past me, after that I just walked back into the living room “Shouldn’t someone go after her?” I asked “No, she won’t listen to anyone, the only person she would listen to is Riley” answered Bekah “Who’s Riley?” asked Ben “Riley was one of Sunny’s closest friends growing up. Riley, Sunny and there other friend Saveah were inseparable, you would never find one without the other two. Sunny had a hard time as a kid because she never knew her birth parents, you see she’s my adoptive sister, so she thought that the best way to deal with her problems was to bottle them up inside till she exploded. When she did explode, nothing and no one could apparently calm her down. Our parents tried, Saveah tried, I even tried, but no one could get through to her. But when Riley went to go talk to her, she would always calm down and relax, somehow he always got through to her, no matter what the problem was, no matter how big or small it was, he was the only one in the world that could calm Sunny down” explained Bekah, so I guess Sunny did have it harder than some of us. “But 7 years ago, Sunny moved back to Canada to live with her grandparents, and she lost contact with both Riley and Saveah, and that’s when she started training really hard on her vocal and rapping skills, hoping nothing would happen in Canada that got her mad enough that she would need Riley there for her, because she knew that that would never happen if she still lived in Canada. I’m pretty sure that’s one of the reasons she auditioned for Pledis, so she could get away from her problems in North America and get a new start in Seoul” “But if you knew none of us could calm her down, then why did you go off on her like that, and dissing her about both her rapping and vocal skills” asked Nana “I did it because I could tell that she was stressed and had a lot of bottled up emotions just by looking at her for a millisecond, I’m use to her being mad at me , this wouldn’t be the first time this has happened and I thought it would be better for her to be mad at me, then mad at you guys for no reason and not know what happened. Personally I think both of Sunny’s rapping and vocal skills are way better than mine could ever be” confessed Bekah. Little did anyone in AfterSchool know, since our house was so big and had a lot of rooms, the house was built with a speaker system that could connect with any room, and I set it up that this whole conversation had been sent down to the dance hall for Sunny to hear, hoping that it would have calmed her down a bit to know that her sister didn’t mean any of what she said. It apparently worked because 15 minutes later she walked into the living room. Sunny’s P.O.V “You really think that about me?” I asked as I stared at Bekah “How did you know what I said?” she relied “House has a built in speaker system that connects to every room in the house, including the dance hall where I was” “Sunny you know I would never say anything about you like that, your my sister, it doesn’t matter that your adopted, your still my little sister. I only said those things to make you mad, and I had to make it believable. I may have been gone for a while, but don’t think I didn’t keep checking up on you, I knew your singing skills got so much better, and that you were one of the best female rappers in all of Canada. I was always calling mom and your grandparents to know how you were doing Sunny” “Ok enough of our melodrama, this is supposed to be a house warming party, and if I’m not mistaken Hello Venus and Nu’Est our walking up our sidewalk. I only have one last thing on this topic though, thanks Bekah I knew there was no way you would have forgotten about me” I said smiling. “So now that everyone is here, I think it’s time we introduced ourselves properly” “1, 2, 3 Hello, we are New Future” New Future said together for the first time. So as the day wore into night, we got to know our sunbaes better, we showed them our covers of “Venus” “Face” and “Because Of You” and they were impressed that we were able to do all of this in such a short amount of time. This day was one of the best days of my life, yes there were a few bumps during the day, but we made it through together as a team, no as a family. I don’t think anything could stop us now.