Is this all of you

Hello Jessica
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already nearing the end of summer, and the weather is just too good to waste but Taeyeon much prefers staying at home during her free time. She was snuggled comfortably with Zero on her lap and brewed coffee on the mini table beside her. To say that she was lonely probably felt like an understatement these days.

 

She was used with the loudness inside their dorm although she was the quiet type. She was used to a crowded dining table when she and her members would have dinner or lunch. She was used to banters. Used of chaos.

 

Although it had been years since the others had moved out—they had to because they are not getting younger anymore—still she missed the times when they can easily see each other despite hectic schedules. Tiffany is promoting abroad, Yoona is shooting a new movie and the others, well—they are enjoying their life right now and it would feel like a crime to spoil their fun with her sentimentality.

 

They kept in touch though, just like these rare moments when one of her members would call her randomly. The phone on her couch is ringing and it was actually a surprise to see Sooyoung calling. She put down the coffee on her hand after a sip and answered the call almost too eagerly.

 

“Hello Soo, missed me?” She asked with a grin and was certain that Sooyoung can see her smiling. Taeyeon isn’t one to show that much emotion or clinginess but she knows that her members can still see right through her.

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that? I can literally see your smiling face over the phone right now.”


 

“Why do you think highly of yourself? You’re not that special.” Taeyeon said with a groan, an obvious attempt of a playful banter with Sooyoung. “Shut up shortie. Anyway what’s the plan?”

 

Taeyeon paused for a while confused on what Sooyoung is talking about.

 

“Huh? What plan?” She heard a groan on the other line as if Sooyoung thinks she’s being unbelievable right now. She can practically see her roll her eyes on that one.

 

“Seriously leader-nim? Too old already to forget?” Taeyeon thought of it for a while. What date is it anyway? She already lost track of time because of her busy week, concerts and upcoming projects that was discussed. But then she realized it rather quick.

 

“Oh yeah yeah, that! Actually I don’t have anything in mind. Are you guys free to make time though?”

 

“Of course! I already asked the others and they cleared their schedules on Tiff’s birthday. But since everyone is quite busy, we could only meet up once for our anniversary also.” Taeyeon nodded in approval, she too had also cleared her schedule in case they would plan to meet up. They never missed though, but just to be sure. August is their month anyway and it is really a month of celebration for them.

 

“I guess we should all meet up then. Just a simple celebration, let us wear comfortable clothes and talk. I’d like that.”

 

“Yeah yeah I know you. Well, you missed that.” Taeyeon laughed and is almost tempted to deny it. Everyone had their own thing now, pursuing what they want. They are still connected but part of her thinks they had already parted ways albeit being able to still contact each other. All of them became successful on their chosen fields and is now enjoying and she is thankful because back then she can’t be so sure if they are even going to make it. She was about to say something but she can’t gather herself to, until the line went silent for a while and it would be a waste to ruin the moment so instead she replied,  “Yeah, I missed that.”

 

There was a long pause again after words are exchange and she almost bid goodbye to Sooyoung but then the younger added something hurriedly as if she had almost forgotten to tell it. “I got sidetracked again damnit. Anyway, Kyungsan’s mom called me the other day. He’s 11 now.”

 

“That’s great how is our boy doing? You still keep in touch with them?” Taeyeon beamed. It sure is amazing to see how time flies. Kyungsan was just a baby back then who can’t even walk and who always cries. After the show, they kept in touch with the mom though she admits that she forgot about the boy as they were always so busy. But it was still a joy to hear a news from them.

 

“Yeah we still greet each other on special occasions. Kyungsan even sent me a birthday greeting before remember? He’s in middle school now and he is also celebrating his birthday this August. Guess what?”

 

“What is that?”

 

“Kyungsan wants to see us again. All of us. Her mom invited us on his birthday party. That is of course if you all are free. I asked the others already what about you?” Taeyeon was delighted with the news. So she’ll be seeing the soshi girls twice this month. Of course Taeyeon had a busy schedule but she’ll definitely make time for it. The little baby they once took care of is important for her also because he is one of the reasons why they got even closer. And on top of it, she’s one of the doting moms Kyungsan had aside from Sunny and Hyoyeon who are his best moms. “ I’ll clear my schedule right away Soo. I’m so excited to see how much he had grown.”

 

“It’s all set then huh? So I guess we’ll see each other on August. Bring Tiffany a gift, and don’t forget to bring a food that you like!” Taeyeon chuckled know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter