Chapter 6

The Reason (Rewritten)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 11

.......................

"Lisa please don't do this! There has to be another way." Jennie shrieks out, fear visible in her piercing cat like eyes. Lisa feverishly shakes her head so fast, gritting her teeth as her frustration was growing with every passing second.

"There is no other way! Let me do this! I can do it! Trust me!" Lisa cries out for the brunettes approval. For a moment, the look of hesitation was settled on Jennie's face but seeing the look of desperation in Lisa's doll like features, Jennie couldn't help but groan in frustration and nod. Jennie adjusts her head phones with narrowed eyes for the blonde.

"Fine! Don't this up. One wrong move and the other team wins." Jennie threatens, a hint of playfulness in her tone. Lisa turns her attention back to the screen and grips her controller in determination. With a smirk placed on her glossy lips she responds.

"I know I won't," Lisa quickly makes her nearly dying character sprint towards the car that was being surrounded by many online enemies while holding a ready grenade. With one last click of the button, Lisa swiftly lets go of the grenade, tossing the explosive object towards the car.

Not even a second later, the car explodes killing off all the enemies in the last 3 seconds of the game. Seeing the word 'Victory' on their screens, the duo instantly jump off the couch in excitement.

"Yes!" They yell out simultaneously with their voices an octave lower. The excited girls turn to each other and quickly jump towards each other, awarding themselves with a chest bump. Jennie quickly puts her mic back on and begins to flaunt her victory towards the other online players. Keep this in mind, these players were only 13.

Jennie's a 22 year old woman.

"And that is how you win! Feel free to ask for tips es!" Jennie yells out while doing her victory dance. But she suddenly gasps hearing the kids using the same foul language in return. "Shut the up you old hag." Was heard through the microphone, causing Lisa to snicker towards Jennie's flabbergasted figure.

"Old hag? Who do you think you are? I will slice your throat!" Jennie hisses into the microphone. Others would've found Jennie's actions slightly uncomfortable and odd, but to Lisa, she found it extremely attractive. She never knew Jennie could be such a dork, a cute dork.

"Yeah you tell them who's boss Nini!" Lisa says while leaving the living room and entering the kitchen to get beer for the both of them.

You would think the moment they would enter Jennie's place they would have devoured each other the moment the door closed right?

Wrong

The moment they stepped into Jennie's apartment, Lisa let out a loud squeal seeing how Jennie had an xbox. Lisa had turned towards Jennie with a wide smirk and said,

'Bet I can beat you in under 3 minutes.'

And being highly competitive, Jennie immediately agreed. Who was she to deny such a challenge from a beautiful girl?

They had played a couple of rounds and Lisa, being frustrated for losing multiple times against Jennie, asked if they can just go against online players. And this is where it led them, a grown adult bickering with a bunch of children with another grown adult hyping her up in the back.

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Wha- who the fuc- you shut up! No you shut up! No you!" Lisa chuckles at Jennie's immaturity of the situation and makes her way back. She places the beer bottles on the table in front of them, stifling her laughter towards the fuming kitten.

" my you !" was also heard through the mic causing Jennie to gasp loudly.

"You can't speak to me like that! I am the adult here!" Jennie yelps out. Lisa removes her head set and throws it to the side, ignoring the disbelief and anger in Jennie's eyes.

"Exactly, you're an adult now turn off the game and drink." Lisa playfully scolds. Jennie then widens her eyes and blushes as realization of her actions finally dawned on her. She rubs her neck awkwardly while smiling in embarrassment and turning off the game,

"Sorry," she says while taking the bottle from Lisa's hand and seating herself down on the couch. Lisa follows suit with a small chuckle,

"Don't apologize. It was quite entertaining to watch." Jennie teasingly glares at her and takes a sip of beer. Lisa then adds, "And cute." Jennie chokes causing Lisa to snort. Lisa raises her eyebrows in amusement,

"You're not used to receiving compliments are you?" Lisa asks. Jennie blushes furiously with a tiny glare,

"And you're not used to losing right? Don't worry Manoban, there is still room for improvement," Jennie teases, sending the thai a playful wink.

"Umm, excuse me but who led our team to victory?" Lisa asks with the same playful tone. They hold intense eye contact until Jennie rolls her eyes and pouts adorably, creating a racing feeling in Lisa's heart to return once again.

She goes to fight back until a sound of Lisa's stomach was made. Jennie giggles towards Lisa's flushed cheeks and stands up. She extends her hand towards Lisa and motioned her eyes towards the kitchen.

"Come on, I'll cook us some food." Lisa smiles brightly and places her hand into Jennie's, who quickly pulled her off the couch, leading her to the kitchen. Lisa leans her side against Jennie's counter and observes Jennie's movement. Lisa liked the way Jennie moved at ease around the kitchen. Suddenly, the view of Jennie putting her hair in a ponytail and wrapping an apron around her waist caused Lisa to stare at her in awe. Jennie looks over at Lisa and smiles shyly. Lisa returns the smile causing a light pink blush to appear in Jennie's dumpling cheeks. Jennie turns away from her after tightening her hair and turns on the stove.

With Jennie's back facing Lisa, the thai slowly creeps behind her until her front was almost pressed up against Jennie. Jennie stiffens as she had suddenly felt Lisa's warmth from behind and found herself struggling to not lean against her.

"L..lisa?" She nervously stammers out but quickly bites her lip, repressing a moan as Lisa slowly begins to graze the side of her neck with her plump lips. A shiver flows through her body and Jennie was finding it hard to steady her breathing.

"I'm actu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter