Chapter 1

The Reason (Rewritten)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The Reason rewritten! Enjoy!

..............................................❤️

Day 1

"It's almost time, will I do it?"

From the outside, a freshly painted, light blue small house stood proudly as it radiated joy and contentment. The way the sunlight hits the cool walls creates a light and soft feeling. Strangers walking their dogs every morning always seemed to linger their focus at the sight of the vibrant, colorful flowers that were blooming on the front door steps.

People envied the owners of the house, however, they were only in awe at the sight.

No one is aware of what goes on in the inside.

No one seems to notice or hear the screams and heart shattering cries that echoes all around the house.

No one takes their time to observe the sound of glass shattering against the walls.

The only thing that catches their attention is the beautiful girl that lives with her mother in that beautiful, yet, awful house.

A few blocks away lies an old fashioned diner that consisted of an old couple smiling fondly towards each other and a fuming girl a few tables away from them with feline piercing brown eyes, muttering to herself angrily as her patience was running low with every passing minute. Her two friends were supposed to meet with her an hour ago to study for their upcoming exams.

She brushes her fingers through her long, hazelnut hair in frustration and huffs in annoyance. She lifts up her phone again to check the time and groans seeing no messages from the both of them.

"I swear to God..." She mumbles to herself as she scrolls through her contact lists to search for her friend's name. She clicks on the contact name and lifts up her phone against her ear, waiting for Chaeyoung to answer her phone. After the third ring Chaeyoung finally answers, generating a sigh of relief to escape the brunettes heart shaped lips.

"Jennie.." Chaeyoung drags out, regret seeping into her voice. Jennie rolls her eyes and grits her teeth,

"Where are you guys?! I've been at this diner for an hour now! I already finished my second milkshake!" She states, narrowing her eyes.

The sound of the bell chimes through the diner. A quiet, slender figure walks in ands scans the diner in curiosity before heading towards a waitress that looked as if she wanted to be anywhere but there. Jennie ignores the sound and continues to bombard her nervous friend with questions.

"We are so sorry! Jisoo and I bumped into-" Jennie groans, frustration building inside her as she quickly cuts off the apologetic chipmunk. It was a nickname they used on a daily basis. Reason being, Chaeyoung's cheeks would puff up like a chipmunk whenever she shoves food in .

Her love for food is stronger than life itself.

The sound of her groan had instantly caught the attention of a blonde stranger that stood across the room from Jennie. The stranger pulls her attention away from the dull waitress and instinctively turns her gaze towards the fuming girl. And seeing Jennie, the stranger had froze.

The brunettes beauty was ethereal.

Grinning, she asks the waitress if she could sit at the booth that was two tables away from the cat eyed girl.

"We were suppose to study!" She yells. A nervous laugh was heard from the phone,

"But friend, you should've seen these guys! They were so cute!" Jennie hisses and pulls the phone away from her ear as her two friends started to squeal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter