ch 5

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 years ago…

“Hey, do you want caramel macchiato?”

She rolls her eyes. He knows very well that she doesn’t know everything about coffee and its family, right? She’s sure he knows it knowing Sehun is like a walking vocabulary of Kim Senna. Her reaction is already expected.

Sehun grabs her hand, leading her to his sporty motorcycle. She says nothing. Just because it’ll take lots of her energy to resist him. For the first time, she is riding a sport motorcycle. She is stunned. Her eyes widened in horror. It looks… Not safe? Especially with Sehun as the rider. Besides, she wears skirt for God’s sake! And it’s windy!

It’s a big no.

She groans, disagree with the idea.

“Wae?”

“I’m not riding it,” She points on his motorcycle. “Especially with you,” She changes to point on Sehun and the last, she is gesturing her body head to toe. “And I’m wearing this.” She shakes her point finger. “It’s a big no.”

He chuckles. He puts off his jacket and circles it round her waist. And then he puts the helmet gently on her head. He laughs. She looks like a bean sprout. She whines. She knows that he is making fun of her. She tries to put off the helmet but Sehun’s hands prevent it.

“Don’t. You look fine. And cute. Hahahahah. I don’t even realize you are this small, babe.” She groans, annoyed. She punches his tummy and feels how muscular he is. She can feels his abs. She blushes. “C’mon, babe.” She doesn’t realize that Sehun is already on top of the motorcycle. He is offering a hand for her to help her hop on the seat.

Halfheartedly, she accept it.

“Are you comfortable enough?”

“Just bring me there safe and sound.” She adjust Sehun’s jacket so it’ll cover her enough. She places her hands on Sehun’s shoulders, for safety matters.

“Roger, my queen.” He feels uncomfortable with her hands on his shoulders so he takes her hands to circle around his waist. She tries to pull it off, but Sehun insist to place her hands on there.

Oh my God! I can feel his abs clearly!

She is blushing hard. Although she knows very well how abs looks like –because Chanyeol also has it and Baekhyun starts to work out as well— but this is someone else for her. Not her best friends who she has seen for her entire life.

She is about to pull off again but Sehun turns his head toward her.

“Ya. If you want to arrive here safe and sound, hold onto me properly. Over there,” he locks her hands by holding her wrist on his waist. “Not there.” He taps his shoulder. “What if the wind blowing you away? You are so small. Winds will blow you away easily if you are not holding on me tight.”

She rolls her eyes. Sensing no protest from her anymore, Sehun starts the engine.

Again, why should she agree to have a so called date with him today? First date, he said. Simply because she lost the bet. This freaking annoying brat beat her marks on the mock test today. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter