ch 3

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh! Don’t be party pooper, darling. Let’s go there!” Baekhyun whines loudly on her right side meanwhile Chanyeol on her left side is doing same with her. They are starting to annoy her. Her head is already pounding because the subject she hasn’t understood yet and now her so called best friends are being noisy in the library. The place that usually both of them didn’t want to enter.

She rolls her eyes, increasing the volume of music on her ears. She has to study so Oh Sehun will not beat her. She is not going to lose. To be exact, she is not going to give Sehun chance to make her as his girlfriend. Not in this life time, not even the future.

Chanyeol pushes pause button. He grins widely after Senna finally giving attention they need from her.

“C’mon babe! Tomorrow is weekend! You did nothing but studying the entire week, every time, every second! You didn’t even hang out with us anymore.” He pouts.

Senna places her pen on the table and looks at both of her best friends. She sighs.

“I—”

“We will help you so Sehun can never beat your score! Promise.” Baekhyun cuts, suddenly sounds so convincing yet suspicious.

“How?”

Both of her best friends smirk as if they are communicating through some invisible string. She is sure they don’t think about helping her with study because God knows how her best friends are. It was always her the one and only who will help them with study. Not the opposite.

“We will handle it. Just pleaseeee! Let’s go to this party. Just this time and we will never bother your study anymore, Your Highness.”  

Somehow, she can’t believe her best friends. They are too suspicious. But, yeah. They are also right. She needs a rest. She realizes how she never spend her time with her best friends anymore.

“You will never betray me? I can trust you on this matter?”

“Yepp!” Both of the boys answer in unison.

“Call! Let’s seal the deal.”

“Yeah! That’s my baby!”

“GREAT!”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly put her books inside her bag, closing the zip, and Baekhyun sling it over his shoulder while Chanyeol pulls her to walkout from the library. That crazy giant is walking quickly. He doesn’t even realize how short Senna and Baekhyun’s legs are so they are following him half running.

When the night comes, exactly at 8 p.m., she hears horn outside the house. She walks downstairs, meeting her parents on the way. Her father just went back home from their company with her mother walks next to him, holding his upper arms.

Although they were married for about 18 years, they still look like a newlywed. And sometime she envy them so much. How come her parents still commit on each other. How their parents are faithful to each other. How they share more and more love each day.

“Hi, newlywed. I’m going out with Channie and Baekkie. I might be home late.”

“That’s great! Finally we are home alone. Hurry, Baekkie and Channie are waiting.” Her father says cheekily while her mother is blushing. She shakes her head.

“Yeah. It’s better for me to stay at my hideout, huh? I edit my words. I’m not coming home tonight.”

“Okay then. Enjoy the party, nerd.”

Without giving their daughter second glance, he lifts his wife on his hands and walks to their own bedroom. Leaving Senna shakes her head in disbelief. How come no one around her is normal? She shrugs, not giving a mind on that.

She put on her shoes and installing the security code before she goes out. Usually, on the weekend, their butlers and maids are on vacation. So, just for precaution beside the security on the gate. Moreover when her parents probably already on their nth honeymoon already.

She opens the back door of Chanyeol’s car and the musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter