ch 6

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Books are scattered on the table in front of her while the owner is writing on a book like a mad woman. She is currently in public library. The place where no one will interrupt her. Not Chanyeol, not Baekhyun, no one.

She scratch her nape because she’s getting confuse with one question. She tried every formula already but she couldn’t break it. She couldn’t find the right answer. Damn, she really hates math. But she doesn’t want to get beaten by Sehun. She has to win.

Meanwhile Sehun is currently at bowling place, playing with the boys. He is checking his phone every second, waiting Senna to reply his messages. It’s not that he’s being clingy or something. He just want to make sure Senna is home already because their freaking so called best friends were just pulling him to follow them after the school. Usually he is taking her to school and home, or sometime he just wait for her to enter her own car before he went away. But today he has no chance to meet her.

Somehow it worries him, a bit. Although he knows how Senna is –she can do judo and taekwondo, enough for self-defense and also she is a big girl, but he worries if she met a bigger opponent, can she win?

“Ya, your turn!” Baekhyun shouts.

“I’m clocking out early.”

“Wae~?” Baekhyun whines. Somehow he gets a gut feeling –Sehun is going to look for Senna. “Ya! Ya! One round, one round.”

But Sehun ignores him. He put on his leather jacket and gets his school bag.

“Just enjoy with the others. I’m off.” He waves a hand to them while walking, making Baekhyun and Chanyeol eyes widen. The horror if he find Senna!

Chanyeol slaps Baekhyun’s back repeatedly. Without waiting for his friend’s respond, he runs to follow Sehun before it’s too late. But when he is already outside, Sehun and his car is nowhere to be seen.

“Damn. She is going to strangle me to death.”

“Ya! Ya! Did you get him?”

“How does it look?”

“! Senna is going to kill us, both.”

“What should we do?”

“Let’s hide for a while?” Chanyeol looks at his friend, disbelief. Is he really suggesting it?

Senna is closing her eyes for a while when she feels someone sitting next to her. She doesn’t give a mind at first, but when the stranger starts to touch her cheek, she quickly opens her eyes and hold stranger’s hand tightly.

“Ow, ow. It’s me!” He tries to pull his hands away, thankfully Senna quickly let his hand off before she cuts the circulation. He whines childishly, soothing his pain with blowing air on it. “You sure has energy like male horse.”

“What are you doing here?”

“You turn your phone off and I’m worried about your whereabouts?”

She rolls her eyes.

“Now you see me. You may go now. I’m trying to study.”

He seems like he doesn’t listen to her even for a bit. He takes out his book, his weakness, chemistry. He opens it and looks for question. Senna just watching him in silence. She is not going to waste her energy by chasing him out when he clearly stating a war with opening his own book.

So, she just need to focus back on her problem.

Sehun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter