ch 7

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Macchiato for my queen.”

Sehun smiles innocently. He brings a cup of caramel macchiato for Senna who is studying in library. She ignores him. Only giving him and the cup a glance. She says nothing but continue to write down the formula.

He pouts.

Senna is ignoring him. He puts his hands on table and then his chin on top. He looks at the serious Senna like a puppy. She looks cute. Her small lips are moving, he is not sure whether she talks the formula or the lyric of her music. He plug off one of her earphone.

“Mwo.” She asks without looking at him.

“Ya. Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

“Cannot.”

He sighs. This girl is really trying on pissing him off, huh? She likes challenging him and he likes her challenges.

“Do you have free time this Saturday?”

“No.”

“Sunday?”

“No.”

He is piercing his eyes towards her. He smirks.

“Saturday then. Let’s have second date.”

“I’m busy.”

“What? That’s weekend! Do you also study on weekend?”

“Yes. And no. I’m not studying. Before you ask more, none of that is your business.”

“You have another date?”

“Yes.”

“With who?”

She places her pencil on the book. Slightly annoyed by Sehun. He then lifting his hands, sign of defeat. He smiles sheepishly.

“Take it easy, babe. Okay. I’m not asking. But because you reject me, you have to drink this macchiato.”

She rolls her eyes. She doesn’t understand why in the world Sehun always forces her to drink macchiato? If he really want her to drink something, he knows what to buy.

And he knows very well macchiato is not her favorite. Not even in her dream.

“You really are inviting a fight with me, huh? Why did you always push me to drink this damn drink?!”

He chuckles. “You will know the answer on our twelfth date.”

“Why twelfth?”

“Because.” He says mysteriously. Suddenly he stands up. He taps her head gently.

“Study well, my queen. See you on tomorrow. Oh! I will miss you so much. Take my call ASAP when I call you later, understand?! I have to go now.”

Just like the wind, he suddenly disappears. Even until the end of the day, she doesn’t see him. He doesn’t even wait for her at the usual place. There is no his car nor his motorcycle.

It’s good, isn’t it? She walks on the path that lead to bus stop. She can’t stop smiling when she feels how the season bring its wonder to calm her. Flower petals are flying, even falling to her face. She lifts a hand, a petal of cherry blossom flowers fall on her hand.

It’s small yet beautiful.

It’s been so long she is not walking peacefully. Enjoying evening spring. She sits down. She is looking on the busy street in front of her. People are gathering at this place, one of the busy street at Seoul. There are workers and students. Some of them are looking down at their phone, some of them are reading books.

Some of them are couple. Cute couples.

She is smiling.

“Excuse me, miss. Can I have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter