rtzdr

Dark nights and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unable to control yourself, your hand that was cupping her cheek moves to the back of her neck and you pull her into a fiery kiss.

It’s passionate, but not rough. It feels like you’ve kissed her countless times before, but at the same time, it feels like this is, in fact, your first kiss.

Your mind is all over the place, but however, all you could think of is her.

She tangles her fingers in your hair and pulls you even closer if possible.

She lies on her back as she pulls you down until you’re on top of her. She lets her hands roam free in your body, feeling every curve, every inch.

You continue kissing those addicting lips until both of you realize that one of you has to breathe… Downsides of being alive.

While she tries to catch some air, you can’t break eye contact with her. She’s flushed, and breathless. Beautiful.

Both of you can’t seem to remember how to speak, but it’s okay. No words are needed at this moment.

You lean in again, not bothering to check if she has been able to catch the breath, and you start leaving soft kisses up and down her neck. Of course, you’re able to hear a gasp and feel her trembling, and that only sparks a new wave of desire inside of you.

 

I'll leave the rest to your imagination *side eyes*

Thanks to all of you for sticking to this journey with me, it's been a pleasure ^^ I never expected this much when I posted the first chapter (let's not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter