Hi there

Dark nights and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, when you were following your favorite human, you witnessed a tragic accident. The girl you know has become an orphan. From that day on, she was no longer a cheerful and radiant young girl. She no longer smiled and shut herself from the outside world. She immediately left the university, her friends and moved back to Jeonju to live with her grandmother. Not long after, her grandmother also left her side and she was all alone.

A little purr wakes you up from your daydreaming. Crap. I need to fix that habit. It seems like the little kitten has taken a liking on you. You also feel the warmth coming from him.

You look up to the first floor of the building and enhance your vision to see through the closed curtains. It’s small and blurred. It looks like a curled tiny human. There she is.

With an effortless jump, you easily climb and slip through her window. When you’re in, you make yourself comfortable in the floor, with your back leaning on the wall under her window.

She has been crying. Her nose’s red. Her eyes puffy from crying. Yet you couldn’t do anything to prevent it. Again. You clench your fists till your knuckles are white. You ask yourself why this happened to her. Such a lovely and hardworking creature should have never been through all that.

A sudden chuckle wakes you up from your thoughts.

The kitten has somehow escaped from your jacket and it’s now her face. She chuckles again and again, asking the wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter