Joshua

Archangels {edited}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain's POV

As soon as Sehun disappear the lights automatically turn on then we heard someone.

'Noona?' He said in shock, he loses grip on the plastic bag that his carrying.

 

Joshua's POV.

I'm on my way home when I realize how hard our life is right now, my brother is in a coma and now one of our close friends commits suicide but thankfully I was there.

I look into my right hand, I close and open it, I asked myself how did I lift Seulgi noona, I almost lost all of my strength but suddenly I gain it back and what surprise me is I felt like I'm superhuman for a second, I let out a deep sight before looking into the sky.

'Whoever you are, thanks for helping me to save our friend' I said looking at the sky full of stars.

I continue to walk on my way home when I saw a convenience store, I thought of Irene Noona I think she still didn't eat dinner yet she doesn't like to eat alone so I decided to stop by and bought something else, by the way, let me explain everything let's start with introducing myself, I'm Joshua Shon and I have two siblings, Wendy noona, and Hyun Ri hyung. Hyun Ri hyung is currently in a coma right now in an explainable reason his girlfriend is Irene noona, Irene noona is best friend with Seulgi noona who happens to be our church mate, both of Seulgi noona's parents has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and both of them die which leads Seulgi noona into depression causing her to commit suicide.

While I was thinking I didn't notice that I'm already in front of our house, as soon as I get inside I quickly head to the kitchen so I can put the plastic bag of food at the table then I saw Irene noona and I realize how messed up the kitchen is.

'Noona' I said as I lost grip on the plastic bag that I'm carrying 'Noona what happened here? did someone break inside? are you okay? I asked her questions but she's just standing there and looking at me 'Noona don't just stand and stare please tell me what happened!' I half shout to wake her up.

'Se..Sehun' she mumbles.

'Sehun? noona please stop that you're scarrying me' I said to her, I believed in evils as well as I believed there's an angel, Hyun Ri hyung said to that Irene noona is special not becuase she's extremely beautiful but because she can hear and talk to an angel, Hyun Ri hyung said it all started after Irene noona had a dream about Sehun the prince of lust when she was 18 years old, I don't know much about Irene noona but after that incident Hyun Ri hyung said Irene noona can talk to angels and even with devils as well and the reason why Irene noona is single since birth is that Sehun kills all the men that try to curt her, it's like she is in curse, everyone who falls inlove with Irene noona died in unknown reason but Hyun Ri hyung is not afraid of that, Hyun Ri hyung is really a brave man and I think that's the reason why he is now lying in bed in the hospital with unknown reason but no matter what reason it is, all I know is I need to protect Irene noona cuz I know that's what Hyun Ri hyung wanted to do.

'I'm sorry, let's just clean this up and eat dinner' she smiled at me and my moods lighten up.

'Sure' I reply.

While cleaning I felt like someone is with us.

'noona, you said you can talk to an angel right? is there one here with us?'

'Why did you ask?'

'I felt strange I can feel someone is here' I said.

'Hmm, actually.....there is one with us' she said and I felt relieved.

'I see, well that's a relieve if you can hear me I want to say thank you and please say my thanks to father' I said while cleaning.

 

Rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter