THE ARCHANGELS

Archangels {edited}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I open my eyes and found myself standing in front of a massive solid gold gate that is dazzling, I’m just standing when the huge gate open and it becomes brighter, it's like you're only one meter from the Sun that's how bright it is and it's blinding me from seeing what's inside the gate, I heard a voice. Come!, the voice is echoing inside the entire area. I go inside, Shocked, Everything inside is made of gold and diamond. I look at my right side and saw a guy standing.

'Please follow me' he said and I did.

'Where I am?' I asked the guy.

'You're already dead' my eyes widen about the fact.

'So, does that mean I'm an angel now?'

'Nope, your judgment isn't done yet' he said as we continue to walk.

'So, where are we going?'

'We are going to meet the Father, by the way, my name is Donghae' He said as we reach a place where I saw a lot of angels and a guy sitting at the throne, Donghae give the guy who's is sitting at the throne a scroll.

After a moment

'I'm the Father, the one who created you, you are a sinner but you always asked for forgiveness, you accept me with all of your heart, you have been faithful to me during your life in the land of sinners, you are kind and truthful to me and because of that I’m not going to make you as one of my angels, I'm going to make you as one of the archangels as a reward for your kindness, you will fight demons and evil doings alongside with other archangels' with that he rises his right hand then there's a light, a small light that becomes brighter and brighter that blinds me causing me to close my eyes for a second but when I open my eyes I'm in a different place again.

'Hi there' I heard a voice behind and I look, I saw an angel with a huge sword with a shining gold armor, he closes his wings and starts to walk towards my direction.

'Hi, I'm Archangel Namjoon' he smiles and I smile back.

'Oh, Hi' I said

'Anyway, I'm the angel of protection, I assist situations where humans are afraid, confused and concerned about their safety I helps to release their fear and doubts' he adds information about himself.

'Hi, I’m.....I don't remember anything about myself, sorry' I apologize cuz I don't know anything about myself.

'I know, Father erases your memories once you die cuz once you die you'll begin a new life, well not for those who did not accept our father, those who don't accept him will suffer in 18 layers of hell' Namjoon said looking so down.

'Yeah, I'm glad I did the right thing when I was in the land of sinners' I reply.

'Yeah, I'm glad too, Anyway let me introduce you to other Archangels' Namjoon open his wing ready to fly but he noticed that I don't know what to do, he flashes a quick smile ...'Just close your eyes and took a deep breath' I did as he said and with that my wings came out.

We flew for around a minute after that we reach a falls, a falls that is floating in the air, it's so beautiful to the point where I can't explain how beautiful it is I come closer and I saw six angels who’s currently chit-chatting.

'Everyone, I would like to introduce you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter