Meeting

Archangels {edited}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

I was alone in the house inside the kitchen when I felt like someone is staring at me.

'I know you're there Sehun, please stay away from me!' I said as I hold a bottle of water.

 

Irene's dream flashback.

I was standing in the middle of the dark with no one else, it's dead dark, I try to run but my feet aren't moving I felt like my whole body has been paralyzed then I heard someone.

'Irene, finally I got a chance to meet you even in your dreams only, you don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment to come' A guy appears in front of me said flashing a devilish smile.

'Who are you?' I ask while my body is shaking and I don't know why.

'I'm Prince Sehun, the prince of lust, one of the 7 most powerful Prince in hell'

'What do you want from me!?' I shout.

'You are my Princess' Sehun whisper in my ears.

I don't know what to do that time so I just prayed then I heard a guy said to stay away from my child and go back on where you came from!!! And with that, I woke up.

after that dream, I search about the prince of lust and found out that his weakness is water, and with that, I always put water on the table near my bed and ask father to protect me every time and I know that he always does.

End of flashback.

 

 

Rain's POV

'Eh? Sehun? I'm not Sehun,' I answered back even though I know she cannot hear me.

'Really? then who are you?' Irene said and I cough cuz I accidentally swallow my saliva does she can hear me? I asked myself.

'What is this? Do you hear me or you're just pretending that you can hear me?' I asked her.

'I wouldn't talk to you if I can't hear you!' she replies and it made me cough once again.

'So, does that mean you can see me as well? Do you have an ability to see an angel and devils?' I ask her another question..' By the way, I'm an angel'.

'I can only hear but I can't see' her voice become relax and calm 'You said you're an angel, well that's a relief please say my thank you to father' she added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter