Suicide Girl

Archangels {edited}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain's POV

I reach the hall where Father is.

 

'Father, Jimin said you've called me'

 

'Yes my son, I want you to do something very important for me and I know you can'

 

'Everything for you Father' I said before he stands up from his throne and walks, Donghae signals me to follow Father. I follow father until we reach a fountain.

 

'I want you to look into the water' He said and I obey then I saw an image on the water, it's a woman who's age is around 28 I guess, the woman is currently helping those people who have been a victim of the typhoon on the image in the water.

 

'Father, who is she?' I ask.

 

'She is Irene, well let's say Bae Joohyun, she is a really good person and an extremely beautiful one as you can see', Father said while looking at the water, 'and because of her perfect features she attracts a lot of men including the prince of lust Sehun, Sehun kills all men that Irene fell in love with because he wants to pose her however Irene is a person with a strong faith in me, Sehun can't do the things that he wanted because I always look after her I send angels to guide her everywhere but I can't just focus on protecting her because there's a lot of humans that need my help as well that's why I want you to look after her, I'm giving you the permission to exceed your help for her please protect her at all cost, however there are things that you are not allowed to do, you can't show yourself to her, all angels including archangels are not allowed to show themselves and do miraculous things like bringing human back to life, giving humans a power or magic, you can't do that ' Father said looking straight into my eyes.

 

'I understand Father' I bow.

 

'Now go there and protect her at all cost' Father said and I obey.

 

I open my wings and fly down to Earth while flying I saw a girl on the edge of the rooftop and she is ready to jump, I closed my eyes and call for The angel of beauty, Archangel Jin cuz I know he can help her on thinking beautiful thoughts in life.

 

Inside our minds.

'Jin, There is a girl who's ready to jump off the building, please help her'

 

‘I already help her' He said.

 

'But I still can see her sadness I'm sure she's gonna jump'

 

'I'm helping her thru someone, you see the guy on the rooftop I whisper in his ears and told him that he needs to help her, he is convincing her not to jump and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter