Spreading wings with shaking heart

Just Like an Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chip and Dale, two little friends, selling in the canal~ Watermelons for sale, freshly collected, come eat them all~"

"Pineapple rice right here~ Deliciousness guaranteed!!! Get it before it ran out~"

The sound of merchants can be heard throughout the floating market. The merchants are now verbally competing with each other to call for the customers. The place is crowded with tourists, which is an interesting scene. It is especially interesting for Yena to learn that there are actually people who sell food in the canal. She doesn't forget to put up her phone and take a picture of this wonderful view on the bridge going from one side to another side of the canal. She then went down to have a go on local dishes that she fixated on since she arrived here. The boat with the product she is waiting for has arrived at the pier at the same time she arrived there from the bridge before.

"Ddaegmo-ddaengmo?" Yena asked with a cute expression pointing at the big round fruit.

"Yes, that's watermelon. Want one? Special discount for your cuteness~" The merchant responds sweetly because she is so impressed with a foreigner calling out the watermelon very cutely.

"Wow, nice! I will take one! Thank you~" Yena immediately gets her hand on the fruit and eat the watermelon slice deliciously.

"This is so good! I might have to buy one for Yujin on the way back." Yena thought to herself, and while at that take notes in her phone so that she wouldn't forget about it.

It turns out that she looked like a laborer coming back from a construction site when she came back at the hotel. On her left hand is bags of tropical fruits she liked during the floating market shopping. On her right hand is a dozen of souvenirs she bought at the gift shop on the way back to the hotel. On her neck are fashion necklaces and amulets from temples she had visited. Her head is covered with sunglasses, a cap, a beret, and a hat stack on one another. This doesn't even include the clothes and accessories she got at her back. Unsurprisingly, she collapsed on the floor out of tiredness and the heavy load on her right after she closed the door.

After a while, she regained her strength and started to tidy up the things she bought like a rich celebrity. Luckily, there were a lot of spaces for her to store those things as the room is quite spacious. Yena throws herself into the bed after an hour long of the session, only to find another thing she was curious about since the morning. Without anything else interrupting her, it is the chance for her to become an angel being.

The fancy-decorated box is uncovered, revealing the shiny angelic shoes. Yena tries to put the shoes on and to her amazement, it is just her size. The moment she put them on, she can feel that her body just became lighter. She also feels a slight blow of wind going from the tip to the sole of the shoes. The description just sounds like coming from a TV advertisement. Yena has just learned that those advertisements are not exaggerating at all. During her last few years, it can be told that her best shoes are just a cheap one at the outdoor shop because it was on a discount. Therefore, she doesn't exactly know how it should feel like, but it gave a strange yet satisfying sensation to Yena.

"It feels as if I'm flying~" She mumbled while imagining herself on the white fluffy clouds.

Just as she thought, she can feel the stronger gush under her shoes, and the space between the shoes and the rug floor has widened. She is literally levitating! Now, the amazement she got turned to become a fright. She lost her balance due to the unexpected circum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter