The opening window

Just Like an Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is around an hour before dawn, a blown-up pufferfish is spotted among the crowds in the airport. Looking closely, that pufferfish is actually a girl who has her cheeks filled with air in order to calm down her excitement with this amazing location.

"Wow~ This is just awesome! Thank you my luck for this gift!"

After she retrieved her baggage from the conveyor belt, she is now seeking for the train station in order to get out of here to the hotel in which the company has reserved for her. Despite her struggle with language barriers and her first-time experience going abroad, she managed to arrive at the train station. A while has passed and the train arrives. Let's hope she could manage to get off at the correct station.

Fortunately, she is now at the correct station after a train went around the city once. Because of that, she arrived here more than two hours late from the desired time. It is still the morning so it won't hurt anyway. She then proceeds to check-in, with struggles of course, to the hotel. The hotel attendant smiled at her for the whole conversation, so she felt safer now. With a bit of document filled, the hotel attendant leads her to her room.

The girl can see her stuff from afar as the bellboy has already brought them up while she is engaged in the document earlier. She quickly places her card in front of the door where clicks can be heard. The room is now open revealing one of the most beautiful rooms she had ever seen. The furniture of the room is made of polished wood and are decorated with several hand-made things. A weaved fish mobile made of bamboo is hanging from the ceiling. The fresh scent of newly picked orchids and jasmines are sitting in the vase of the table. Over the blankets of the queen-sized bed are traditional fabrics, and a full set of costume for the visitors like her to try on. With all of these, she can't help but say wow inside her mind. She is now left alone in the room with the attendee and the bellboy going back to do their duties.

She took her time to walk around the room that is at least twice bigger than she was expected for a single person to stay. Opening the toilet room, she can smell the scent of aloe mixed with pandan leaves, which gave away the soothing experience for her. It is so good that she wants to stay for an hour to absorb the atmosphere. She looks inside the fridge and all cabinets position around the room. Right before she ends the room searching, she saw a box lying on the floor between her bed and the balcony of the room. Her curiosity has raised a bit as the box looks pretty much out of place. The box is shiningly brightly as the room light reflect the gold-glittered surface of the box. It shines no matter how it is turned or rotated. It is topped by a bright red bow going around the box.

"I guess this is the complimentary service? I will take it."

Because of her mischievous nature, she doesn't hesitate to open the box. When the cover of the box is lifted up, the items inside the box is revealed to the girl. She excitedly picks one of the two items close to her face in an attempt to read the message on it.

 

Hope this could fulfill your dreams :)

- The person who always loves you

 

"Awww... This is so sweet! This is kind of service is so great! I hope I could bring my friends here too!" Yena talks to herself.

She now pays attention to another item in the box. It is a white pair of shoes with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter