The night full of sleeps

Just Like an Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow~ I have never thought I would have a time like this!"

A mischievous-looking girl talked to herself sitting on this giant eagle (at least this is how she called it though), with a face fulled of excitement. It is around midnight now, and the sky is looking dark, viewed from the windows at her right. Apart from the sky, what she saw are the eagle friends and twinking rows of lights from the plain cement ground. It was quite a sight for her as she has never seen this before. While she spent her time enjoying the sceneries, something has interrupted her train of thoughts.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight TG655.", the sound resonated around the so-called giant eagle. "Thank you for choosing us for serving you today. We are expected to be in the air soon. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments..."

The instruction keeps going while people around her are now getting prepared. However, she is now bringing her phone up to call someone before it will take off. She has already done everything because she is so excited and new. She even came to the airport for 5 hours before the boarding time, and she didn't even complain and walked around the airport with enthusiasm.

"Hey, I'm on board now, wish me luck!"

"What? Isn't this the 48th time you asked me that?"

"Couldn't you fulfill the 48th wish to your beloved unnie?"

"Umm... I think you already have very good luck from those 47 wishes prior to this, and given that you win a 1/100,000 chance of a free week vacation from those lucky campaigns."

"Are you complaining? Is this what you do to your unnie?"

"Okay, okay, have a safe flight my ever-so-beloved Yena-unnie. Are you satisfied?"

"Oh, yes, I am now having a peace of mind thanks to you."

"Please don't get too excited, and take care of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter