Season 1 episode 6

Forbidden romance

Another 5 minutes past when kaylee said "alright are you guys ready to put the plan into action" I gulped and then nodded. Jungkook nodded to. Kaylee walked over to where the others were talking and yelled "hey guys can we play truth or dare" everyone looked at her and then jin said "agh I'm not sure." Then that's when she did what she does best but sadly she made me do it too. It was aegyo. The thing I hated doing. "Pretty please jin" she pouted I looked at him with sad eyes and he said"aish fine everyone gather around!" We all sat in a circle and kia said I'll go first. "Um let's seee...  jimin truth or dare." "Agh dare" jimin said a little worried. "I dare you toooo... eat the spicy wings. We had all prepared for the party and made food. One of the things me and kia made were super spicy chicken wings. Jimin looked at her like she had given him the easiest task in the world. "That's all? Ah of course"  jimin said getting up and grabbing a wing. He held it up for us to see and took a bite. At first he was fine but then he felt the heat and we all started laughing. "OH MY GOSH WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THESE" jimin cried. I got up grabbed a wing held it up  and ate it no problem jimin looked at me like I was crazy which made everyone else laugh even more. Jin Got up and grabbed a wing and ate it and kia said "bad mistake buddy they really are spicy annie just loves spicy" jin started coughing the same way jimin did. At this point everyone started cracking up at the fact that even the eldest couldn't handle it. "Okay okay next person" namjoon said as he tried to stop laughing. "Ummmm annie-ah truth or dare" kaylee asked I got my best acting face on and said "ummmmm dare". I dare you toooo..."  she smirked. She was a really good actress "I dare you to kiss jungkook she said while smirking Evily.  Me and jungkook looked at her with suprised eyes even though we weren't suprised at all. "What why!!!!" I screamed "yeah why me!!!!" Jungkook yelled. Kaylee laughed. "Because I can and if you don't do it you are both no longer the golden magnates your just maknaes" we both gave her hurt expressions before jungkook said fine but only because I want to stay the golden maknae. I gave yoongi a quick glance. His head was down and his hand was clenched in a fist. Me and jungkook kissed we made sure it wasn't tok short but wasn't too long either afterwards me and jungkook fake barfed and kaylee was dying on the floor laughing the others were laughing to but not yoongi.