Season one episode 4

Forbidden romance

Annie p.o.v. 

Me kook and lisa were on my bad when we started the sleepover. "Okay now I will tell you all why we are here today" they looked up at me with intrigued eyes. "I think I have a crush on yoongi" I said. "Ohhhhhhh annie has a cruuuuush" jungkook teased. "Aish shut up jungkook" I said in defence "okay kookie since you know him very well by now tell me some things about him and his ideal type" I said. "Ah okay. Well he has swag and obviously he likes to sleep. He is a rapper but you know that. aaaaaaaaaaand that's it." He said  quickly. "Aish he'll never like me" I sighed. "Are you crazy!! You have the most swag in the group because you hate being cute even though sometimes you do it without trying too and you love your sleep but you aren't lazy." Kaylee protested. "Oh and yestereday he said you were talented" jungkook said. "Well anyways what's his ideal type" I asked. "Hmmmmm. Well they wouldnt have to be too pretty but if they are very pretty it's a bonus which is good for you since your very pretty. He would like someone who doesn't try to hard. He wouldn't want a crazy girlfriend but he would be very overprotective which is good. He would be overprotective of outsiders but not of me since he knows we are best friends. A girl who is adorable when she isnt trying which is you to a T. " jungkook explained "oh and one more thing" he said. " I can tell he likes u a little and when he likes someone a little if you make him jealous he will like them more" he explained  "alright so how do we make him jealous" kaylee asked. "Well in order for this to work she has to kiss someone." My cheeks turned red. "Are we still having that party with  all of us tomorrow." I asked. Kookie nodded. "Perfect. We will play truth or dare and I'll dare her to kiss one of you guys." I turned even redder then a tomato. "W-well I dont know if I would be comfortable kissing anyone." I stuttered. "Relax I'll dare you to kiss jungkook since it would be the least weird. You two have to act like you don't know why."  Jungkook turned a little red too. "Fine then let's do that but for now can we  watch kdramas and eat snacks" jungkook asked. Me and kaylee nodded jumped out of bed and grabbed the snacks.