Season 1 episode 2

Forbidden romance

Yoongi p.o.v. 

"Goodluck girls. FIGHTING!" I said to 4 girls who were about to debut. I didnt want to be rude and just walk right past them but I didn't really know them so I decided to just go with that. All I know is   heir names and that the one named annie was kind of pretty.  What why did I think that. I tried to shake it off my mind and walked back to the boys. "OH MY GOD IS THAT AGUST D" jin said mockingly. "Aish shut up" I replied as the boys laughed. "Aye these girls are pretty good" jimin said changing the topic. Everyone looked at the screen. They were all great dancers and I annie was definitely an amazing dancer. I tried to shake it off my mind and continue watching the show. 

Annie p.o.v. 

We got on stage and started whistle I was extremely nervous so I just tried to take deep breaths. Once we got to the second time singing the chorus the audience sang too. And I felt a rush of joy. The same thing happened during boombayah and after getting off stage we all cried together. Taehyung came up to us and said "that was amazing are you all okay why are you crying"  with worry laced in his tone. "Agh don't worry V we are fine. They are happy tears." Taehyung let out a breath and said "oh good I'm glad. Would you like to sit with us?" Yes sure" kia replied we sat with them. We talked for a really long time and me lisa and jungkook got really close. We were basically best friends at this point. Sadly we all had to leave. We all hugged and the last person I hugged was yoongi. For some reason I didnt want him to leave. I didnt want anyone to leave but with him it was different and I dont know why? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay well this is my third chapter today and I am really excited for this story I will be posting every single day as of now. That might change but for now that's the plan.