Season 1 episode 5

Forbidden romance

Annie's p.o.v.

It was the day of the party and me  jungkook and kaylee had just woken up. "Aish doesnt it take girls hours to get ready you should start getting ready" jungkook said. I grabbed my pillow and hit him in the face and went back to sleep. A few minutes later kaylee woke me up and said that I needed to help them make breakfast. I woke up because if I didnt they would burn the house down. Me and Kia were the only ones who could cook. We made waffles ate and then me and kaylee started to get ready while kookie watched tv. A few hours past and kookie had went back to his dorm and kia and Jessica had arrived. we all finished getting ready and then laftvto the party. It was more like a hangout but we decided to just call it a party. As soon as we stepped in all the boys looked up from what they were doing at the same time and I couldn't help but giggle. After a second of silence they all said hello at the same time except for jungkook which made me laugh even more. Ww all walked in and gave everyone a hig and then the three musketeers aka me got in a corner where no one could see us when kaylee said "do you guys remember the plan?" Me and jungkook nodded. Okay now act natural and we will play soon. We spent the next 15 minutes just talking and mostly keeping to ourselves because me and kaylee were introverts. She was actually able to talk to people but even if I know people I am scared to talk to them unless I am very close to them. I could talk to jungkook and the girls but the other members of bts not so much. So we let 15 minutes pass if us being introverts while everyone else was socializing.