Season 1 episode 1

Forbidden romance

Annie kim p.o.v. 

I started shaking. I had no idea what was going to happen. my group was about to debut and i was terrified. My group was under ibighit entertainment (i am going to steal songs from other girl bands and then assign the lyrics). I was terrified of screwing up because I was the lead dancer and lead rapper and those are basically the easiest things to mess up. Agust D  my literal IDOL was performing before we did our debut stage. I tried watching him to calm me down a bit but once he was half way through his final song I started having a mental breakdown. (Time out to introduce you to the members and annie. Annie was born in Korea but moved to New York as a baby and lived there for most of her life then moved back to korea at the age of 13 to become an idol she is currently 17. Her bandmates are Jessica hao a vocalist and oldest she is 21. Next we have kaylee kim she is a rapper and 18 the second youngest. Then finally we have Kia Lee who is 19 she is the main vocalist. Okay back to the story) I started breathing heavily when kaylee came up to me. "Hey hey I'm scared to but we'll be okay. Alright? she said" I nodded my head. Out of everyone in the group she was the one who was the closest to me. By this point agust d was walking off stage when he walked by us and said "good luck girls. FIGHTING!" and then we walked on stage and began the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I know that ibighit is boys only but in my world it isn't so fight me  anyways next chapter will be lyrics for the songs they will be singing in their debut stage and that will take me a while to do but not that long at the same time lol so it will be out soon. Even though literally not one person reads this lol okay bye.