Two

Everything's Going To Be Okay

*Jung's Mansion*

"Let's welcome the only heir of KSJ Company, Miss Jung Eunji to give a little bit of a birthday wish to Madam Jung," the crowds welcome Eunji to the stage with cheers and applause. "Hello and Good Evening everyone, first of all, thank you so much for attending my beloved grandma's birthday party. As the only child and grandchild of the Jung, I grew up really close towards my parents and grandparents and each of them means a lot to me. Today, my grandmother celebrated her 55th birthday and I'm happy that god really blessing her with a long life and I hope that she will be able to see me get marry and give her a lot of great grandchildren so that she could love them as much as she loves me." the crowds are laughing and smiling upon her words. " Grandma, you know that I love you so much and i'm willing to do anthing just to make you, mom and dad happy, right?Last but not least, Have a wonderful birthday and god bless you!", She ended her speech and walks down the stage to her grandmother and give her some big warm hugs.

*Few hours later*

After all of the guests left and the Jung are all by themselves, Madam Jung asked everyone to be at the dining room since she has something that need to be discuss. It doesn't take that much time for the everyone to be gathered at the dining room. After makng sure that everyone is gathered, Madam Nung started the meeting, " The main thing that i'm going to talk about and discuss in none other about our lovely Eunji," she said while looking over the smiling lady beside her. She continued, " This pretty lady beside me will soon turns 25 and I think 25 is old enough for this young lady to finally have a steady relationship and get married,". Eunji was shocked by her grandmother's word. "Grandma! I'm not planning on getting married any sooner or having a relationship, I doesn't even have anyone right now!." She blurt out her words cause marriage and relationship is a serious business for her. She need more time for hersefl. " Sit down young lady. As you said just now, you haven't found anyone right now, that's why I find a good and decent guy for you. Ladies and gentlemen, may I welcome Shin Wonho, the heir of MX Company." with that Madam Jung welcomed a guy with brown hair,muscular body wearing a black trouser and a baby blue button up shirt came into the dining room. Eunji was really shocked this time. She guess that her grandma is really serious about her getting marry and have her own family. Eunji was about to storm off the room  but Madam Jung stopped her. She kindly asked Wonho to take a seat beside Eunji. She continued," This guy are the eldest son of the Shin and for your information, your late grandfather and Wonho's grandfather were a close friend and it have been their wish to see the Jung and the Shin to keep their friendship by promising to have their grandchildrens to be together." Eunji can't bear listening to those nonsense and ridiculous things that happening so she storms out the room leaving the Jungs and Wonho speechless. Madam Jung understand her grandchild so much, she might looks calm but deep inside she is rebellious." I'll figure out about her next time but first, Wonho can you introduce yourself properly to your future family in law?", She continued and have her sit. Wonho politely stand up and bow to everyone then proceed to introducing himself. " My name is Shin Wonho, i'm 24 years old and currently running my own cafe called MOMO Cafe. My cafe have already exceed the international markets whereby it already have a few franchise outside the Korea. Before fully taking over my family's business, I'm currently studying business management at Seoul National University." The Jungs are amaze at how good this guy are. "Such a nice and smart guy, I think you might a suitable choice for our Eunji." Mr.Jung seem to be happy about Wonho and approved his mother choice. After spending hours of talking and knowing each other, Madam Jung decided that she should dismiss everyone so that they can have a rest. Madam Jung told Wonho to stay over since it's pretty much late for him to drive alone, but Wonho politely decline the offer. Madam Jung insist so Wonho have no choice but to stay overnight.

.......................

Even after a few hours, Eunji are still mad at her grandma for not talking and sorting things out with her. She already change into her sleepwear, a white sleeveless tee and a shorts. Suddenly, she have the urge to pee but she just remembered that her bathroom are currently in renovation, by hook or by crook if she doesn't want to end up wetting her bed, she need to get out from her room to use the toilet, After giving it a few seconds of thought, she decided to run downstair and back to her room real quick. She saw the lights of the bathroom are and she thought it could be that one of her relatives forgot to turn off the lights so she storms in but something suprising waited for her, as she thought her minds are playing tricks on her, she screams her lungs out but Wonho managed to cover . The Jungs quickly rushed downstairsto the source of the voice and knocked the door. "WHAT'S HAPPENED EUNJI?." Mrs.Jung panickly knocking the door, after realising it was just Wonho, she feels relief and Wonho let her go. Wonho signaling the door and asked her to answer the call. Eunji was really confused but later she realised what kind of situation she's currently in. "I'm fine. It just god damn roaches. A HUGE ONE! but it got away so i'm okay." She answered them and the Jungs are relief as nothing bad happened to Eunji so all of them heade back to their own room and have a good night sleep. "What are you doing here?." Eunji asked in a cold tone. " I just finished showering and yeah, Madam JUng insisted me on staying so I can't say no," Wonho answered while drying his hair. "So, can you please leave cause I need to use the bathroom," Eunji pushed Wonho out from the bathroom and closed the door. As she closed the door, Wonho was all smiling thinking how pure and beautiful Eunji looks with her bare face. He then walked back to the guest room and have a good night sleep.

.............

*The Next Morning*

Eunji's alarm was ringing ro the 10th times and she keep snoozing it because she's feel very unwell. Everyone in the house are already up except for her. The Jungs are having a breakfast downstair alongside with Wonho. "Where's  Eunji?" Madam Jung asked the rest of them. Everyone shooked their head and earn a sigh from Madam Jung."Wonho,could you get our Eunji down please?," she asked. Wonho nodded and immediately went upstairs to Eunji's room. He knocked on the door but there's no answer. He knocked again but still, the door won't open. He feels something wasnt right and slowly he opened the door just to see a helpless young lady snuggle up in her blanket, looking really pale. He rush towards Eunji and sit beside her, " heyy, what's wrong?" He asked. Eunji could not even answer him. Wonho immediately told the rest of the Jungs about Eunji. Everyone was suprised and ran to Eunji's room. Madam Jung asked Wonho to call their family's doctor and he decide to stay for awhile before he left for his morning class. "How's my girl doing?," Eunji's mother immediately ask the doctor as soon as the doctor is done with her. " She's fine, it could be the stress and the lack of sleep that cause all of this and with some rest, she will be fine.," the doctor give a brief explaination about Eunji's condition. " I'll prescribe some vitamins for her and please make sure she take it on time, and if there is nothing more I guess i can take my leave now," Madam Jung nod and ask Wonho to send off the doctor before he left for his class. The Jungs leave Eunji's room to let her have a proper rest.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Chapter was written on :

10:19 P.M 15.June.2017

and rewrite on :

10:44 P.M 1.Jan.2020