One

Everything's Going To Be Okay

*Suho's POV*

"Good Bye" as my mouth uttered a last farewell, I pulled the trigger- and BANG.

I get rid all of the evidence that exist so that I don't get imprisoned. After making sure everything are done, I left the crime scene that I have just commited and get ready for my next mission.

........

My name is Kim Junmyeon or the media known me as The Dark Knight, what a name the gave to me. I don't live a normal life and I never can't. For all this time, I've been living under disguise with different identity. Basically, for my entire life, I've been pretending to be someone else. I also have been moved out a few times to other country or places whenever I feel like i'm in danger. Polices and other gangs have been chasing me around for quite some time but me being such a smartass, I'm able to run and hid myself from them.

........

After washing up, I laid myself on the couch and go throught the channel when suddenly-

"THE DARK KNIGHT KILLER STRIKES AGAIN"

I smirked and decided to enjoy the news of myself, so I let the television .

*Author's POV*

The next morning, Junmyeon woke up with sore all over his body, well the couch is the one to blame cause he fell asleep on the couch after a tiring day last night.

He get himself ready and prepare to go out for some walk.

Walking around the city, enjoying the walk with a cup of coffee and the view of the city, when suddenly he bumped into someone and causing tha girl to spill his coffee on his brand new shirt.

"Oh My God!, I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry". The girl is panic and start to apologise. Junmyeon shifted his eyes towards her face and her almost perfect facial feature almost got Junmyeon lost on his world. Her pale skin, y gorgeous lips that he could kiss all day long, her beautiful puppy eyes that are adorable, he keep staring at her untill she snapped him back to the reality and only at that moment he realised his  shirt is now decorated with coffee stain. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry, I didn't see you, I was focusing too much on my phone". That girl uttered another apology while trying to clean up the mess that she have created with some wet tissue. "No,it's fine.." he replied.  " Well, if you didn't mind and have some free time maybe I could treat you with another cup of coffee or tea to shows that i'm really sorry?" She offered. "hmm.. should I? this girl seem to be nice and pretty, maybe I should give it a shot since its been awhile after my last interaction with a girl, i guess. " he thought. " Sure,let's go!" as he said, both of the headed to the nearby cafe.As they arrived at the cafe, they decided to take a sit at the corner of the cafe and a waiter immediatey took their orders. They chattered a little bit while while waiting.

"So,are you new here? I've never seen your face before?" She asked and Junmyeon feels the sudden hesitation of answering her. "hmm, yes.. I just moved here recently," I told her a white lie. "Oh, really? No wonder you seem new to the town. Do you live nearby?", She asked again with a sweet smile. "This girl serously got a lot of question to asked," he thought. " Well, I live a few blocks from here." She seem suprised. " So do I.. I bet that we might live in the same resident. We could be a neighbour." She try to get him but it's Junmyeon so a sweet smile from agirl wouldn't not flattered him that much but he got to admit that this girl is somewhat different. What a strange feelings to feel on the first meeting. " Maybe...," he took a sip from his cup. " You would not even dare to breath next to me if you know who I am, You would not even dare to st down and have a cup of coffe with me if only you know what I've been doing." He thought to himself. " by the way-..." before the girl could finish her words, Junmyeon cuts her off and excuse himself due to some appointment and thanked her for the coffee and walked away. 

*Eunji's POV*

He thanked me and left. I sighed. " Let's meet again," I whispered as I sent him away with the hopeful looks to meet again in the future. I was going to take a sip from my cup but my phone stopped me from doing so. 

"What is it?,mum?" - Eunji

" Just to remind you that tonight is grandma's birthday party, my dear" - Mrs Jung

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot about that!" - Eunji

"So,better get yourself home right now,Missy!" - Mrs Jung

I ended the call and hurried myself to the nearby store to find a suitable gift for grandma before I rushed myself back home.

........

Junmyeon was walking home while listening to some music on his phone. Eventhough the music are pretty loud through his earphones, being a killer taught him to be aware of his surrounding. He keep his walking pace and have a galnce behind him. He saw a man following him but he tried to not make it obvious that he know someone has been following him. He stpped for a moment and looked behind him. That guy stopped. In count of 3, he ran away through the dark alley and dissapear, The guy who has been following him feels suprised and the moment he realised that he has lost Junmyeon, he decided to back off and inform the boss.

"I lost him in the dark alley," He said while kneel down and hi face are full with bruised and his lips are stain with bloods. " I told you to keep your eye on him," The guy in black suit grab his collar and continue his words, " That s aren't easy! That jerk are ing are ing special! Do you know how much he owe us?! Don't act like a ing newbie! I bet he could do better than you!," He put down the guy and gave signal to his people to finish him off, -BANG. He smirked. " Make sure there's no evidence, get rid of everything!," He ordered his people and drive off to his mansion. 

*Suho's POV*

" Aishh! He must be one of them," I sighed in frustation. I keep walking and I saw a dark alley infront of me. "That's my saviour," I thought. I stopped for awhile and looked behind me. I saw that man stopped a few meters from me and I start to count 1...2... and I ran away into the dark alley on 3, escaping from that guy. After being 100% sure that the guy wasn't following me anymore, I walked myself back to my apartment. I laid down on the couch taking a deep breath after the incident. "Did they really manage to found me? so, they are still going after me after all this year? FML!!", I threw the cushion across the room, " I need to do something! I really need to put this to an end, but....," that when reality slapped me right on my face. " Calling this a quit, mean risking my own life..," zi stopped for a moment and have a really deep thought. "Yes! I need to stop all of this! There will be a way!," This time, he is really going to call it a quit, I guess? 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Originial Chapter was written on :

9:42 PM 1.Dec.2016

and rewrite on :

11:54 AM 15 September 2019