Four

Everything's Going To Be Okay

*****

Suho checked his attire one last time before he head off to KSJ Company to start his first day.As soon as he arrives, the receptionist greets him and lead his way to the security department and while on his way to the department, he bumps into CEO Jung. " Good Morning, CEO Jung," he bowed down at the sight of CEO Jung. " Congratulations and welcome to the company. I hope you are gonna do well on your first day here," CEO Jung congratulate him and proceed to his office. Suho bow down to CEO Jung and make his own way to the security department. When he arrives at the department, the team leader immediately approach him and introduce him to everyone. Everyone on the security department welcomes him to the team happily and with that his first day at KSJ Company went smoothly.

" Secretary Oh, can you clear off my schedules for tomorrow, postpone any meeting to other date," asked CEO Jung. " If I may ask is there any particular reason for me to clear off everything on tomorrow just incase any of our clients asked?," Secretary Oh make sure to have everything that CEO Jung asked written on his notebook. " I just want to  have a little bit of meeting with the boards of directors regarding this company and it future and please prepare all of the paperworks regarding the company for this past few months. Make sure everything is all ready on my desk by tomorrow morning, That's all and you may go," said CEO Jung. Secretary Oh nodded and walk out from the office and start to prepare all of the paperworks that CEO Jung asked. 

*****

Wonho came back with two cup of coffee and a slice of strawberry cake. " You should take a break. You have being doing your study ever since we got here and to be accurate, its already been 3 hours. I brought you a coffee and your facourite strawberry cake. Let just close all of this books and put it aside, okay?'" Wonho try to clear up the table but Eunji stopped him from doing so. " Noo, i've to study everything to do well in upcoming test or else i'm gonna fail the class." Eunji sighed and try to go back to her studies. "tsk, Jung Eunji. Listen to me.," Wonho gently holds Eunji's face with both of his palms and looks into her eyes. "I know you are a smart girl and i know you can do well in your test, but what you are doing right now is killing yourself and adding more burden to yourself. That can lead to burnout and i'm not gonna let you go through that as long as i'm right here,okay?". Eunji feels her cheeks warm and try to hide the blush by clearing up her books. Wonho squish her cheeks and smile after noticing that how red Eunji's cheeks are." Let's spent the rest of the evening doing things that are fun. Tell me everything that you want to do today and i'll help you." said Wonho. Eunji's smile widely at the thought of things she want to do. "Really?," Eunji asked and Wonho nodded. " Can we watch movie?," Eunji beams at the thought of going to the cinema. " Of course, and after that we can go and grab dinner and i heard there is a fireworks show tonight, so if thats okay with you, we can watch the fireworks together or if you want to go home after watching the movie, it's okay." Wonho suddenly feel nervous as if he was asking Eunji out for a date. Little did Wonho know, Eunji feel the same way. " That's sounds like a plan and i can't wait to do everything," Eunji seem excited and it makes Wonho happy. 

Wonho lay out a blanket for both of them to sit on while watching the fireworks. Eunji put down all the snacks and drinks they bought for the fireworks and take her seat beside Wonho. " I don't know why but i feel a lot better now compare than how i used to feel." Wonho seem to be confused. " What do you mean?,". Eunji turns to take a look at Wonho. " To be honest, studying is never a problem for me. It never actually stress me out instead i study more when i feel stress. It just how i distract myself." Eunji realise that Wonho's expression become more confuse so she keep talking. " it's my life. Everyone thats looks at me, might say that " Wow, she's living the dream." "She is lucky, She is the only heiress of her family, she gonna inherit a lot," " I just wanna be like her" . That's what they see in me and how i live but i was never actually happy with my life," Eunji sighed. Wonho starts to understand what is Eunji talking about. " Eunji, if you want to talk about something, I'm here.," Wonho try to reach out Eunji's hand to comfort her. Suprisingly, Eunji let him hold her hands. " I just want to live my own life, It's tiring to live up to everyone expectation, to maintain a good image for the family, to only be friends with people who will benefits me in the future and i just want to fall in love by myself without having any of my family members interfere in it. I just want to live my life like others." Eunji sobbed. Wonho squeezes Eunji hands to calm her down. " Eunji, look at me. If all of this arrangement thing is a burden for you, I'm okay with it. If you don't want to, I'll help you to talk about this with your family. I'll be there for you. If all of this thing is a mistake for you, I'll tell Madam Jung. We can tell them together," He hold her face to wipe her tears. The moment Eunji saw his eyes, she felt something and without hesitation, she kiss him in the lips and the fireworks' show start and both of them lost in the moment.

They are finally arrive at Jung's Mansion and Wonho walk Eunji all the way to the front door. The two of them seem kinda awkward with each other especially Eunji after what have happened a while ago. " If you have something to say, just say it or if there isn't anything, I'll excuse myself then. Goodnight Eunji," Wonho try to make Eunji said something because he saw the looks of hesitant on her face.  Eunji seem like she doesn't have anything to say so Wonho quickly excuse himself and walk away but before he could walk away, Eunji grabs his hand to stop him. Wonho turn around to face her. Eunji took a deep breath before she starts to talk. " I know what happened awhile ago is a mistake. The you know kiss and the thing that i said was a total mistake and i shouldn't do that. I was too lost in my feelings and it was out of my control. I'm sorry that it make things awkward for the two of us."Eunji sighed. Both of them remain silent for a few second. " So everything was a mistake?", Wonho asked her. " Everything? the kiss? and even when you say that you love me was a mistake?," Wonho asked her again calmly but he sounds a little bit dissapointed. Eunji starts panicking when she heard the tone of dissapointment in Wonho's voice. " No. I mean it's not that i hate you or i don't like you at all. it just... ," Eunji sighed. She seem can't get her words right at the moment. Wonho decide to take this matter into his own hands. He slowly lift up her face and look into her eyes. " Look at me,Jung Eunji. Look into my eyes. For me, the kiss wasn't a mistake. The time when you said that you love me, is also wasn't a mistake. I don't understand what do you mean that it was a mistake. For me, it was a moment. The moment that i've been waiting for.," He took a deep breath. " I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a coward. For being not able to say it or make a move on you first but honestly it was all because i was afraid. I was afraid that if i've done that, you gonna hate me because our first time meeting was not that great. I mean it was all so sudden with me being introduced to you and the rest of the Jungs. But i want you to know that i felt the same way like you do, I fall in love with you the moment i walked into the dining room. So, Jung Eunji what happened between us awhile ago, was not a mistake that neither one of us should be sorry for," Wonho pulls Eunji into his arms and hug her. Eunji is left speechless but she hugs back Wonho. " I love you," Wonho whisper into her ears. Eunji pulls out from the hug with a huge grin on her face. " You should go home now, its getting really late. Drive safely," She told him to go home. " Alright, I will but i'll go when you get into the house. Its cold outside. Get in, wash up and sleep well. Good Night," Wonho insist to stay until she really get into her house. Eunji kiss him on the cheeks and get into the house afterwards. Both of them are happy with what have just happened between the two of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

23:29  P.M 15/1/2020

 

Please left some good words for me and an upvote will do :) 

Thankyou.