Three

Everything's Going To Be Okay

******

Suho has been beaten to death and he is literally dying. They didn't give any single chance for Suho to survive. To make it worst, one of them took out their knive and stabbed Suho a few times causing him to bleed badly. After making sure that Suho can't even stand up, one of them pour gasoline all over him meanwhile the rest are showering the warehouse with gasoline and a moment later without any hestation, one of the guy take out his lighter and start off the fire. With that, they immediately leave Suho to be burn together with the warehouse. He is slowly being unconcious and the last thing he saw was the flames slowly burning the places. 

*A month later*

"I know it has been a month and i still think that was a bad idea! You could really be death if i was a minute late dude!," Johnny is still mad about Suho so-called plan that fortunately works. " hey bro! chill! atleast they thought i'm dead for good and i think thats worth the risk," Suho explained himself. " you dumb ," he sighed. " WHAT'S UP EVERYONE!," a young man with blonde hair come yelling through the front door. " can that bastard stop yelling for a second?," Suho sighed and earn a shake from Johnny. " Hi guys! and suho hyung, I already got what you asked me before." Mark hands in all the file towards Suho. " Thank you and can you stop yelling everytime you come home? I'm gonna go deaf if i have to hear you yelling every single time," Suho words earn a giggle from Mark, " What is that?" Johnny asked out ouf curiousity. " Well, a few documents that i needed before i head back to Korea next week,and Mark everything in here is complete right? You didnt miss a single thing?" Mark nodded as an answer, " but hyung who is she? I know that she is the only heir of KSJ Company,the biggest company in Korea but what what is her relationship with you? and what are you gonna do?" Mark is literally showering Suho with tons of questions and even Johnny in because they are suspicious about what Suho gonna do with all of that information. Suho sighed and he ended up telling both Mark & Johnny about his plans.

*******

Suho was just arrived and is casually walking his way out from the airport to his booked taxi. He need to go to his "new" workplace. After arriving at his new workplace, he immediately informed the receptionist and after a few minutes of waitimg, the receptionist kindly told him which level he should be going and the rest will be assit by the CEO's secretary. Suho kindly thanked the receptionist and head on his way. As soon as he arrived at the level, he was greeted by the secretary that introduced himself as Oh Sehun. "Hello, may i guess that you are Mr. Suho right? I'm Oh Sehun, CEO Jung's Secretary and you may call me Secretary Oh and I'll be leading you to the CEO's office. Upon arriving in the CEO's office, CEO Jung was so happy to see him and he welcome Suho warmly as if it was hiw own son. " so young man, we've been talking on the phone for past week about this job right? It was quite fascinating that a smart young man like you prefer to work in the security department instead of the management department despite all of the qualification that you have. I saw the potential in you and it gonna suit you way too much if you are in the management department but this is your decision. I guess i gotta respect that but you are welcome into the management department whenever you want because you know, your brain and your skill can't be wasted just like that, am i right?," He kindly offered a better position to Suho since he is aware about all of the qualification documents that hasbeen sent to him through email but one thing CEO Jung didn't know that all of the documents were fake. It was all created to fullfill the requirement of applying a job to this company. Suho need to get a job in this company. It was a part of his so called plan. " Yes, i know but i prefered something that need my physical moves cause i don't really like managing stuff,counting, adjusting or dealing with paper works. It just not my things but thank you for the offer," He thanked the CEO for the offer and they continously chat and it was ended with Suho's work schedule whill will start by next week, with that his so called plan is halfway succes.

*******

Eunji and Wonho has been hang out with each other for some time and Eunji doesn't have that much friend so by having Wonho around really make her happy but still that doesn't change her mind. She's s not getting marry to Wonho anytime sooner. For the time being, she is comfortable with her and Wonho being friend. She speaks up about this matter with Madam Jung before and suprisingly Madam Jung agree to let this two take thing slow by becoming friends. So far she is happy with the progress. Both Eunji and Wonho are taking a walk at the park to freshen up a little bit after almost the entire day spending time attending classes and Wonho take this as a chance to know Eunji even better. " So, Eunji-ah, did you ever have any boyfriend before?," he asked her/ " Well, I used to have a crush on this boy when i was 17 but he likes someone else and since that, i've never pay any attention to boy anymore. It just gonna hurts me," She sighed. It may have been few years but it still hurts her. Wonho guess that the guy might actually really special to Eunji because he saw how Eunji's expression changed when he asked about it and it starts to make Wonho feels bad. " so, that's mean i'm your first boyfriend ever, right?," He jokes around to cheer up the lady. Eunji was shocked and she playfully hit his arm. She rolled her eyes to show her annoyance but ended up bursting out laugh because it sounds funny to her. The sight of Eunji's laughing make Wonho feels weird, like his tummy is tingling and he feels so happy just to see Eunji's smile. After spending hours together and its getting kinda late, Wonho decide to send Eunji home and they bid their goodbye.

*Jung's Mansion*

Eunji know that its already late and her grandmother would not be happy if she know that Eunji is just got home at this hour. She slowly close the back door of the mansion and wish that her grandma are already asleep but she was busted when she heard " Miss Jung Eunji, where have you been that you just got home at this hour? care to explain,?" Eunji was suprised to see her grandma sitting at the dining table and she didn't expect her grandma wil be waiting for her. "Answer me, Jung Eunji." Madam Jung asked her once again when she didn't answer the first time. After realising her fault, Eunji immediately answer her grandma. " Wonho came to pick me up after class and we decide to take a walk at the park and have a dinner together, We had so much fun that we didn't realise it was getting late," Her answer make Madam Jung happy because everything is seem to be working well between Eunji & Wonho, " You should text us if you are going out late with Wonho next time, okay?,". Eunji nodded and asked for a permission to go upstair and take a rest. Madam Jung nodded and Eunji feels relieved and immediately runs to her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Chapter was written on :

9:51 P.M 22.July.2017

and rewritten on :

2:54 P.M 2. Jan. 2020  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be nice if you leave a nice and encouraging comment and upvote to my story, It would mean so much to me. Thank You :)