Chapter 2: Don't Get Too Close

Baekhee is Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.:

It’s been a month since we became neighbors with Baekhee and I’ve never seen her even once apart from that morning. Baekhyun is the only one I see. I wonder where she is? Maybe she's busy in cosplay events since she's been uploading a lot of pictures recently. Argh! How can I get close to Baekhee if she's not even there? Just thinking about it made me pout. I sighed and think of some ways on how to even get to talk to Baekhee.

(look at this cute baby<3... picture from pinterest)

The teacher came in with a student behind him. “Class, you have a new classmate, make him feel welcome. Introduce yourself.” The teacher said.

“Hello, I’m Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.” The new student said.

(let's pretend that Kai is the teacher xD)

“OMG! He’s so cute!”

“Whoa!”

“He’s much prettier than us.”

All the girls squealed after Baekhyun introduced himself.

Me and Baekhyun are classmates! But wait, does that mean that Baekhee is also here?

And that gave an idea!

LUNCH BREAK

I know what I’ll do to get close to Baekhee! In order to do that, I need to befriend her twin first!

“Baekhyun, let’s eat lunch together!” I approached Baekhyun.

“I can eat by myself.” He said and stood up and left me alone. I sighed sadly. This is much harder than I thought.

I walked towards the cafeteria and looked for someone. I approached when I finally found him.

“Hey, mind if I sit here?”I asked.

He looked up from his lunch and shrugged, “Sure.”

“Really?!” I said. 

“Yeah, I’m already done anyways. You can take it.” Baekhyun then stood up, grabbed his tray and left. "Hey wanna walk home together?" I said to his retreating back and got no reply. Why is he so aloof towards people?

I sighed and sat down where he was sitting earlier. How can I befriend Baekhyun? Whatever, I know I can think of a way. I still need to ask if Baekhee also transferred here, should I searched for her instead? Nah! Don't have the guts. I face-palmed myself.

I followed Baekhyun everywhere, he’s now currently in the library trying to reach some book at the top shelf. I approached him quietly.

“Almost there.” I heard him say, it's obvious that he's struggling. 

I took it instead, “The disadvantage of being short. Your height must be a five flat.” I joked, looking down at him.

“I’m five feet and two inches!” he pouted and stomped his feet.

“You’re cute when you’re angry”

He blushed, “Give me that!” he tried reaching for the book but I put it in the air so he can’t reach it.

“Come and get it if you can!”

“Give it!” now trying to reach it with both hands, slightly jumping.

“Why are you small?” I said, chuckling. Book sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter