Chapter 1: New Beginning

Baekhee is Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V:

Here I am once again checking out the Facebook profile of this one cosplayer named, Byun Baekhee. It has become an every day routine of mine. She became famous from sharing stories, photographs, news, and general information about anime characters that she cosplays.

I first discovered Baekhee when I was 16 years old. We were asked to research about famous Korean cosplayers and she's one of the many image results that I've seen. I fell in love at first sight at her angelic face. That's why meeting her and be able to talk to her is a dream of mine. From then on, I kept on checking her profile as soon as I wake up and before I fall asleep.

I didn't realized that I've been staring at her pictures until my younger brother, Sehun barged into my room."Hyung, Mom said it's breakfast time", said Sehun in his usual monotone voice. 

I quickly snapped my laptop shut while blushing hard. "Y-yes, I'll be down." I told him while he looked at me weirdly and shrugged then left the room.

I laid my laptop on my desk and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I greeted my mom a 'good morning' and kissing her cheek. "Hmm.. smells good." I said while taking a seat. we ate silently, having little conversation about anything that comes to mind.

After eating breakfast, I went back to my room, took a shower, brushed my teeth and got ready for school. I looked at myself one last time on the mirror before grabbing my bag went downstairs. I still have 30 minutes till class starts. It's a 15-minute walk from our house to school so I'm safe.

I grab my lunch from the kitchen table and kissed my mom goodbye. I'm contemplating if I should ride my bike to school or just walk. I chose to enjoy the breeze by walking, I still have a lot of time before classes starts. While I was passing by the neighborhood, I saw a moving truck in front of the house two blocks from us.

"Looks like we're having a new neighbor." I thought and saw a girl talking to one of the movers. I walked closer to see her much clearer and I saw, "IT'S BAEKHEE!"

I followed my gaze at her until she went inside the cab and disappeared. I went to the mover she was talking to awhile ago, "Excuse me, is the girl who got in the cab awhile ago, the one who will be moving here?"

"Yes sir." he answered. I thanked him and continued my way to school, skipping and humming happily.

I smiled widely, "BAEKHEE IS MY NEW NEIGHBOR!"

TIME SKIP

After school, my brother and I spend our time slacking at the living room watching television. Well... it's Sehun who is mostly focusing on the show while I'm thinking of a way to get close to Baekhee. I was busy thinking without noticing my mom came into the living room, 

"Sehun, kindly bring these rice cakes to our new neighbor and welcome them to the neighborhood."

That snapped me out, I suddenly stood up, surprising both my brother and my mom, and went to my mom excitedly, "I'm gonna do it mom."

"Are you sure?" She asked, confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter