Chapter 3: Spilled!

Baekhee is Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.

“What are you cooking, Ma?” I asked, walking to the kitchen. “It’s kimchi rice, son.” She said as I went to the fridge to get some water.

“Can you put some on a food container? I’ll give some to Baekhyun,” I said, blushing.

“Okay!” my mom replied happily, as she took out a container and filled it with the rice. “Here, I hope he’ll like it.” She gave me the container.

“I’m sure he will. You’re the best cook in the world!” I grinned and hugged her.  I then took the container and went on my way to Baekhyun's house.

I forgot asking him about Baekhee. I wonder where she is since she's not at school at all. Maybe she transferred to another school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEANWHILE at Baekhyun’s…

Baekhyun or should I say, Baekhee was lying in his bed in a dress, taking pictures when he heard a shout, “BAEKHYUN!” 

He suddenly rose from the bed and quickly remove his wig and change into a normal outfit and removed his makeup.

“! IT’S CHANYEOL!” he thought as he hurriedly wiped the makeup off his face.

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shouted once again.

“W-Wait a minute!” Baekhyun shouted as he ran downstairs towards the door, he opened the door, “Am I disturbing you?” Chanyeol asked and he muttered something under his breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Chanyeol's P.O.V.

“What did you say?” I asked him.

“U-uh, n-no I’m not. Do you need something?” he asked. “Oh, mom cooked some kimchi rice, and I thought to bring you some.” He took the container while blushing, “Thanks..” he said as he fiddled with the container.

I noticed something on his face, I stared at him for a little longer and he probably noticed since he asked, “W-what’s wrong?” I raised my hand, and wiped a red stain on the corner of his lip, “Is this lipstick?” he swatted my hand away, red in embarrassment.

“D-don’t tell me you have a girl in there and you’re doing the… the…” I stuttered, red on the face.

“There is no girl in here!” he exclaimed while still blushing. I sighed in relief, “That’s good… does that mean that Baekhee is not around? And if you don't me asking, what school did she transferred to?” I asked shyly.

Baekhyun looked up at me sadly, “Are you interested in Baekhee?” he asked. I blushed hard, “N-no!” Baekhyun hmphed and turned away, “You’re already caught, no need to deny it.” 

“C-Can it be our little secret?” I asked him, his back on me while I followed him to the dining room. “You don’t want Baekhee to know that you like her?” he muttered while opening the container placing it on the table. I scratched my nape and said, “That’s not what I meant. I want to be the one to tell her instead.”

“When did you start liking Baekhee, even though you haven’t met her in personal. You just saw her in pictures, didn’t you?” he asked while taking out plate and chopstick. We both sat down, facing each other.

“Hmm… I can’t explain it. What I know is that, every time I see her picture, my mood lifts up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter