Chapter 5: FINALLY!

Baekhee is Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Next Day at School...

Dismissal time, Yixing and I are talking in the hallways in front of their classroom.

“I’m not gonna talk to Chanyeol anymore. I’m ashamed getting near him.” I said sadly to Yixing.

“Are you sure? What if he’s the one who wants to talk to you?” Yixing asked.

“I don't think he wants to talk to me anymore. I-I don’t know… but… what.. if…--- Ouch!” something was suddenly in my eye. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of it.

“What’s the problem?” Yixing asked worriedly.

“There’s something in my eye..." I said, rubbing it.

“Does it really or are you crying?” Yixing asked and put his fingers under my chin and made me face him.

“There is really a dust in my eye.” I said as I feel my eyes tearing up.

“Don’t rub it. Wait… let me blow on your eye.”

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.

As I walked towards our classroom I saw Sir Yixing getting close to Baekhyun’s face. I ran up to them and grabbed Baekhyun, pulling him towards me.

“Ouch!” he said when he bumped on my chest. I put my hand on his rest and kept it there.

“What do you think you’re doing!? You do know that student-teacher relationship is forbidden, but you’re still taking advantage of him. Do you want him to be kick-out of this school, huh?” I exclaimed, glaring at Yixing.

“Chanyeol, you’re wrong…” Baekhyun said, looking up from my chest. I looked down at him frowning.

“I know that you like Sir Yixing. But I’m doing this for your sake. I need you stay away from him. I don’t want you to get in trouble because you’re important to me.” I said seriously, staring at his eyes.

I saw sir Yixing smile, “Looks like your problem is solve, Baek.” Patti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter