Iloveyou.

Ennui Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Heyy. You, yes you, if you're reading this, stop. You promised, no more reading of my one shots. Hahahaha/ 

 

/Okay, I wanted to cry so let's cry together? hahaha Do people read my stories? I don't know but yeah, I write for me so I'mma cry alone. hahaha/

 

 

21 days. They say it only takes 21 days to form a new habit. For 18 years I believed in that, and it was true until I met you. 1 week, it took 1 week for me to get used to your presence, 1 week to like you, 2 weeks to fall in love with you, I know it seems impossible but I did. I didn’t believe it either before, for years I didn’t believe that it was that easy to fall in love, I didn’t believe that loving someone to the point of selflessness is possible but now I’ve realized that it was indeed possible. You destroyed everything I believed in but you built something in me that no one could ever ruin. You're my annihilation yet you're also my confect. For years, I gathered my strength to confess to you, I practiced lines that I know I couldn't say to you in person. I memorized fancy words to impress you. And today, today will be the day I confess my love for you.

 

You were sitting alone in the park we usually hang out, you look so mesmerized by the stars above you that day, well, you're always mesmerized by them.

 

"Hey, Nini! Have you been waiting long?" I asked you and smiled, my goofy smile you told me you hated.

"Nope, just got out of my classes." You answered while looking at my eyes and you smiled, the smile I love so much and you beckoned me to sit beside you.

"Sooooo... how's your classes going?" , I'm so nervous. How would I say this to her? How would I tell her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter