My Demon Angel

Ennui Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just kick it before it runs away." At the dark alley way, two silouhette of a person were seen hovering over a black kitten, oblivious to the fact that there was someone watching them above a tall wall.


The figure who was watching them wanted to stop them, but then she saw a little girl approaching.


"Let's see what this girl would do, I bet she'll run." The figure above the wall thought smirking.


The little girl was approaching the alley way when she heard a kitten, being in distressed so she went there and saw the two silouhette but while she was getting nearer, she saw two guys holding a stick, torturing the poor kitten.


"Hey! Stop that!" She yelled at them.


The two guys looked at her and smiled evilly "What you gonna do about it, little girl?"


"I'll call the police!"


"Oh? Yeah?" One guy approached her and pushed her to the floor.


"How'd you gonna do that if you can't stand and speak?" The guy said.


"I--- I---" The little girl was stuttering while the two guys were laughing maniacally.


The figure watching them suddenly spoked "Happy beating up a little girl and a kitten?"


"Who are you? Where are you?" The two guys said while searching for the person.


"Try looking up, es." She said.


"How'd you get up there?" "She's crazy man." They both said.


The figure ignored them and looked at the little girl. "So, you're going to ask for my help right? Because you're kind is weak, you always ask for help."


The little girl looked at her perplexed, "My kind? I don't need your help. You have to get down there before you fall, lady."


The lady laughed, she laughed like she never did before. The two man looked at her "She's really crazy, let's run man."


They were starting to run when the lady jumped out the wall and landed in front of them, "Where are you guys going? We're just starting to have fun." She smiled at them, looking at their scared faces, and then she punched them.


"Now you can run or I'll make you regret everything you did even more." The two guys frantically stood up and run, causing them to trip over.


The lady laughed again. "Cowards." She then turned to the little girl, "Is that your cat?"


"No, I don't have a cat." The little girl shook her head.


"So, littl----" 


"My name's Jennie." Jennie said looking at the tall figure in front of her.


"Okay Jennie, so you were going to risk your safety for a random cat?"


"He was getting beaten up." She said matter of factly.


"You're different." The lady eyes her with curiosity. "Well, be careful going home Jennie and take the cat with you if you want it to live." She said walking away while waving.


"Wait! What's your name?"


"Lisa" The lady smiled and just as she was done saying her name, she vanished.


"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter