D-Day

Ennui Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turned to look at you, you are in your white dress like what we have planned and I'm in my violet lady tuxedo and a tear escaped my eyes. I wiped it away so no one would notice, I don't really like crying, you know that. I looked around the church where we planned our wedding and I saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung looking at us, at me. It was time to give you my speech, so I looked at our guests with tears b in my eyes while smiling.

 

"I don"t really know what to say. Jennie should know that."  I laughed and they joined me. "I met you when I'm in my freshmen year in High School..." I looked at you and smiled, you look so beautiful, just like then. "You confessed to me in my senior year, that was the happiest day of my life, from then we have been together, years passed and we encountered many problems that lead us to break apart but our friends helped us to reconcile." I smiled gratefully at our friends, especially Jisoo and Chaeyoung, our bestfriends. "I don't get it why you get jealous at others, it was always you my Love, it will always be. You're the greatest friend I had ever have, no offense Jisoo and Chaeng, the greatest girlfriend, well, considering you're my first girlfriend..." I smiled at you, the cheeky smile that you love about me as the people laugh. I could imagine you teaming up with our two bestfriends to hit me when this is all over and another tear escaped my eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter